The Digital Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Digital Empire, we invite you to Join and have Fun!

2 posters

Suggestions and Constructive Criticism. AKA Review of the Site.

Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Suggestions and Constructive Criticism. AKA Review of the Site. Empty Suggestions and Constructive Criticism. AKA Review of the Site.

Post  Yu-chan Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:07 pm

Here's just a few suggestions:
    Something about this board needs to be improved to drag me to it more; if I was just a guest and didn't want to help you guys out, I truthfully would not be all that attracted to the site.

Constructive criticism. Sorry if that was a bit harsh on you guys.

In other words, the banner was very attractive and looks good. I'd, as a guest, want to take a deeper look into this site due to the attractive banner. We need a suggestions board for such things as this as well as a complaints board. The fact that there aren't many categories for these things are confusing.

Also, as for the RPG area. Love the idea that there can be multiple RPG's going on, however I suggest to make boards for each RPG, and if that happens, RPG suggestion threads. Now, something like that would make this site much better than a clump of digimon related stuff. More constructive criticism.

I would like to help this site out as much as possible, as most of my sites I have created have failed, and I can see that you need help, Belphemon.

The layout for this site is good; I really like the default skin and that, as a guest, would drag me towards the site.

To me, there's a bit too much empty space on this forum. The main point I'd like to highlight in this is a board for each RPG, as that would be a very good thing rather than a clump of posts in one thread.

I apologize if some of the criticism was a bit angerful, but if I told you anything that wasn't the truth, how could this site improve?

Surprised
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Suggestions and Constructive Criticism. AKA Review of the Site. Empty Re: Suggestions and Constructive Criticism. AKA Review of the Site.

Post  Falco Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:11 pm

That is true. None of the stuff you said was not offensive to me. You don't know how many people on other sites don't take the time to check out your site and give you helpful tips. The suggestions you just stated are helpful and WILL be done.
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Suggestions and Constructive Criticism. AKA Review of the Site. Empty Re: Suggestions and Constructive Criticism. AKA Review of the Site.

Post  Yu-chan Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:13 pm

Thank you; I will update what I see in time, right now I'm just dumping what I see as fairly obvious into here. In the meantime, I will hang out on this forum and advertise on any digimon site I'm on. I see VERY good potential in this site; all it needs now is members.
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:16 pm

I'm beginning to like you, not like that, but I think you have what it takes to be a Global Moderator. If you want to? Ok in the RPG Thread what are you talking about, like RPG Discussion Thread, and Suggestion Thread for site and RPG Thread, Right?
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Yu-chan Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:25 pm

@Global Moderator: Sure! I'm up for it.

@RPG Questions: Yeah. Here's an example of what I'm thinking, layout-wise.

Fan-Fiction
    Moderators: Tsukasa, DarknessAngel101, Belphemon_Rage_Mode, Moderators

Fan-Art
    Moderators: Tsukasa, DarknessAngel101, Belphemon_Rage_Mode, Moderators

(As a category and example,)
    Digimon: Shining Light
    Moderators: Insert Moderators Here.

Character Room (Subboards are inactive or denied and accepted or something of the sort.)
    Human World (Subboards with different places in the human world.)
    Digital World (Subboards with different places in the digital world.)

Something of the sort, rather than the site's layout being one place per category, many places in one category of digimon rpg. And in one new category, a suggestion thread for a new RPG. Any RPG there has to be approved by a certain number of staff or something like that.
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:52 pm

Is that better? I hope it is, anymore suggestions, please do tell.
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Yu-chan Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:00 pm

@Better?: Yep!

@Any more suggestions?: Alright; will do.
    I'm going to try to explain how the RPG, I think should be set up, but that's just a suggestion. Razz

There's a category for each RPG with different areas so there's not only one thread for the RPG. It'd be a mess of posting in that case if it was one thread instead of many, from my perspective.

As another guest perspective, the fact there's many RPGs going on at the same time is awesome, but if its just a mess of posts in one thread kinda would make me just look like o_o;;

Anyways; I'm going to take an hour or so to advertise on ALL EIGHTEEN digimon sites I'm on. You heard me; Eighteen! What a Face

Anyways, I'll update more stuff later.
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:04 pm

Ok, I'm not getting what your saying. You mean like an own thread for the certain RPG. I think I'm getting what your saying. Like, Digimon roleplaying site? I think this should be MOVED! (I've always wanted to say that.) drunken
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Yu-chan Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:11 pm

@Own thread: I mean own category, as in a category.
    @Rp Site: Somewhat ^^;
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:23 pm

Check out the RPG Thread in Interactive category, tell me if that is the somewhat way you would like it.
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Yu-chan Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Will do~! And I finished advertising with a corny advertising thing! XD

EDIT: Exactly, but like that per each RPG. rabbit
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:40 pm

Well, then, since I did that for you can you start all the topics and rules in the RPG Category that don't have any posts or topics. Like Human World, Digital World Character Submissions. Will you please?
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Yu-chan Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:43 pm

Of course~! ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:52 pm