The Digital Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Digital Empire, we invite you to Join and have Fun!

4 posters

CO-OP Royal Knights Digimon fanfic

DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

CO-OP Royal Knights Digimon fanfic Empty CO-OP Royal Knights Digimon fanfic

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:18 pm

I need two people to help me with a fanfic about the Royal Knights. I will need people to post a sample of their writing to see if you'd be a great Co-Author for my fanfic. If you are accepted, I will send you a summary of the plot. Please help!

Last edited by DarknessAngel101 on Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

CO-OP Royal Knights Digimon fanfic Empty Re: CO-OP Royal Knights Digimon fanfic

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:11 pm

I'd love to help you write your fanfic. ^^

My question is this:
    Can the example be of anything or is there something specific?
    (I'll edit my post once I have the answer. ^.^)
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:46 am

No, It can be something that's in your head right now, or it could be a fanfic you've written before.

Last edited by DarknessAngel101 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:25 pm

(Alright, I figured I would just post a new reply.)
    Sample:

With a heavy sigh, the girl turned away. Looking to the brillant blue sky, she began to wonder. I need to get some kind of job; money's starting to get pretty tight... She dismissed this thought with ease; she was simple-minded enough to do so. Cheering right up, she was on her way back home, the sky slowly turning shades of red and purple as the sum made its way down, slithering to the horizon.

(Ah, I hope this is alright... I'm not really motivated at the moment... >.<)
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:08 am

Tsukasa: Accepted. Uh, could we use the OC in that post in the fanfic? I would love to use that OC because she seems just... perfect for this fanfic. I'll send you the plot soon, I just need to know if we could use that OC.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:27 pm

Of course we can. I have no problem with it at all. Smile
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:28 pm

Thank you! Now, I still need one more Co-Author. Who will step forward?
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Yu-chan Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:57 am

*steps forward*
    Yeah, for an example I'll just use one of my posts on another forum.

============================================

[blockquote]

元気のデジメンタル
    Digimental of Spirit

Yuri and Bearmon were flung from a TV, each falling on their faces as a usual routine. Dusting themselves off, Bearmon looked around. Yuri's digivice clicked and beeped; something was a few yards in front of them in red on the screen of the device. "What's this?", Bearmon questioned, looking over Yuri's shoulder to see her digivice. "Something over here.."

The two walked up to a strange looking tree that was slightly deformed upon looking carefully at the bark. "Huh.. There's a strange star." Looking more upon it, she noticed there was a strange object stuck in the tree. "Hey, there's something written on it."

This is the Digi-Egg of Spirit. Only those who have powerful courage and are filled with liveliness can pull this out of the bark of the tree. No force outside courage and life may wrench it out.

"What do you think it is, Bearmon?" Bearmon looked at it for a bit and looked to Yuri. "Oh. It's a Digi-Egg. They're rare artifacts that give digimon incredible power but for each Digi-Egg there's a certain quality that a digimon or human must have in order to pick it up. I don't know much else more than that.."

Yuri nodded and looked at the strange egg. "Here goes." She put her hands to the bark, and strangely enough, they phased through it. But only near the egg. She put her hands to the back of the egg. Bearmon looked at Yuri, feeling her focus rising. Yuri gave one last tug, putting her full efforts into it.

Pop.

It fell from the place that held it within the tree, and a golden light erupted from the tree, Yuri's digivice, and the Digi-Egg. "Woah! What's this feeling.. I'm digivolving!!" Yuri gasped as a strange transformation took place.

"Bearmon, armor digivolve to...!!" He glowed a golden yellow light and the form of Bearmon slowly morphed. It was more of a large, horse-like dragon. With gray plates covering its body..

"Maildramon, the Wings of Spirit.", the digimon announced, bucking its head into the air and letting out a powerful cry, like a roar, almost. Yuri's digivice beeped and she held it out, reading data off the screen.

CO-OP Royal Knights Digimon fanfic Maildramon

"Maildramon is the armor digivolved form of Bearmon through the Digi-Egg of Spirit. He's a Cyborg type Digimon and is called the "Golden Wing Fortress". Maildramon's armor is made out of ‘Chrome Digizoid’, of the golden variation. It's specialty is Speed, of all the Chrome Digizoid types."

Yuri gasped in awe. Maildramon was such a beautiful digimon. The sun reflected off its golden wings that radiated like the sun. Bearmon sure knew how to digivolve cool. And Golden Wing Fortress! He earned that name; armor covered every ounce of his body, and those golden wings were sure beautiful.

"So how do I look?", the now-metallicized voice of Bearmon questioned. It echoed from Maildramon. There was no movement from his lips, that is, if he even had any. Yuri gasped in awe a bit longer before giving a great smile.

"You look awesome! No other words to describe it! If you look awesome, I'd imagine your power is triple that amazing!", Yuri gasped, amazed completely by Bearmon's transformation. He definately didn't look a thing like Bearmon, besides the fact he was animal-like.

The egg in Yuri's hand glowed a bright golden color and moved towards her digivice. There was really no other word -- it didn't levitate out of her hands yet it did not float, it just shrunk as it came closer to the screen of the device and.. moved.. into it. The digivice glowed and accepted the egg, showing the golden star that was on the egg on its screen now.

"Wow, these things sure show themselves to be special. And artifacts at that!" The armored digimon nodded its head. It was fairly emotionless-looking, as the digivolved digimon's face was invisible from the outside.

Yuri looked over her digivice. Nothing seemed to change about it other than storing the egg in it, well.. It glinted goldish from time to time. Nope, that was just the reflection of Maildramon's awesome shine. So the digivice actually holds eggs like that. It was an interesting fact for Yuri to learn.

She approached the strange digimon and looked up at it. Maildramon was large. Probably stood up as tall as Grizzmon, if taller due to the horn and wings. Closing her hand into a fist, she would carefully tap her knuckles against the gray plate, hoping it didn't sound hollow. That would just absolutely freak her out. Lucky for her; it wasn't. It sounded as if something was right up against the plate, no hollow sounds whatsoever.

"Woah, cool! So you're not as hollow as you look." She finally took notice of the blue fur at the bottom of his head. It didn't glow, but that was the only thing that showed resemblance of Bearmon besides the animalistic stance.

"Hmm.. Oh, I just got reminded of that Gaomon for some reason. If we encounter him again, we can beat him. You can fly, right?", she questioned, smiling. "Sure can.", the metallic Bearmon voice said, before the golden wings spread out to the side. They flapped up and down, which flung him into the sky. He glowed golden as he did so, his armor reflecting the sun.

Slowly flapping his wings, he made it back to the ground, wind moving through the grass. Yuri gawked. Maildramon was such an awesome digimon! Flying, amazing looks.. She couldn't wait until Hitan figured out about him! Wait.. Lopmon and her might still have been battling with Chris.

The thought crossed Yuri's mind and she pondered. She needed to regroup with the others before helping out Hitan, much to her dissapointment. She shrugged it off. "Ready, Maildramon? Let's look for the others!", she said with confidence. Maildramon nodded, and lowered himself. Yuri sat on his neck, and he flapped into the sky, ready to look for Midori, Kumori, and Naoko. Hopefully Maildramon could carry them all, at least, it looked like there was enough room.
    [/blockquote]

=====================================================

Yep, it's huge, and it took me two hours to type up *was running out of ideas*. Yay for copy and paste! But I've written a few fanfics before and should be good at helping you out.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:48 pm

Accepted. I'll send the plot to you momentarily.
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:37 pm

I like the fan-fic, it is pretty cool. Good job, site looks like it is doing well, was skeptical for a minute. With you making all of these fan-fics, you will gather a whole bunch of members! What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:46 pm