The Digital Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Digital Empire, we invite you to Join and have Fun!

2 posters

I don't know if this is nessicarily a complaint...

Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

I don't know if this is nessicarily a complaint... Empty I don't know if this is nessicarily a complaint...

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:52 pm

Well, I just felt like I needed to get this out somewhere, so I decided to post here.
    My problem is this:

Yesterday I was hanging out with a friend of mine. We were looking for a DVD set that was in her brother's room... Well, we broke something of his that was brand new. She was terrified. I was only mildly scared when I should have been just as terrified as she was.

Today her parents sent me home early because they wanted to talk with her without me around; presumably about the broken object. Well, she was obviously extremely scared and began to freak out. I know that I should've been the same way...
    But I wasn't.
    I was horribly terrified for her, yet I wasn't showing it.

I don't know what my problem is. This started up recently, and I have no idea why. Lately I've been effected less by things that should be effecting me greatly.
    I'm hoping that maybe it's from lack of sleep or something like that...
    I just don't know what's happening with me.
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

I don't know if this is nessicarily a complaint... Empty Re: I don't know if this is nessicarily a complaint...

Post  Yu-chan Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Don't worry Tsukasa; it happens to me, too. It just kinda happens sometimes, I either freak about something crazily or it hardly affects me.

I don't quite know what it might be but; Things like that; It happens to me lately and it might just be from growing older.. I dunno.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

I don't know if this is nessicarily a complaint... Empty Re: I don't know if this is nessicarily a complaint...

Post  Kanon Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:09 pm

Oh, it's a relief to know that I'm not the only one who's like this!

Though now I'm becoming worried about the whole thing because I haven't talked to my friend since...
    Yeah, it was only a few hours ago, but she would've told me what happened after it was all said and done.
    x_.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:53 pm