The Digital Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Digital Empire, we invite you to Join and have Fun!

2 posters

I'm going to complaing about inactivity.

Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

I'm going to complaing about inactivity. Empty I'm going to complaing about inactivity.

Post  Falco Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:46 pm

I'm going to say that I'm tired of some people not coming on. Who am I kidding, I was inactive as well. I still see some people coming here! I just need someone to help rebuild this site; we need more members, more topics, more interest to the site.

Oh, and how does the site look now!? lol!
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

I'm going to complaing about inactivity. Empty Re: I'm going to complaing about inactivity.

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:47 pm

I started a new RPG, I'm trying to attract the RPG players to the site. I hope it works...
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

I'm going to complaing about inactivity. Empty Re: I'm going to complaing about inactivity.

Post  Falco Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:02 pm

That is a great idea. I have signed up for couple of Digimon forums, hopefully I can advertise this site. I am hoping that we can actually have more members, I would love to have a stable site.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:50 pm