The Digital Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Digital Empire, we invite you to Join and have Fun!

2 posters

Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk.

Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk. Empty Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk.

Post  Yu-chan Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:07 pm

Plot: The Digital World: Humans have been selected from numerous places in the Real World to help in the Digital World. They are assigned to either Team Light Fang or Team Night Crow. Why have they been called to do these things? Humans plan on settling in a place in the Digital World, and they need guards and helpers. They're getting there; but recently, a large virus spread overnight throughout the region mysteriously, cutting off connection absolutely and completely with the other team and most of the regions in the digital world. But it doesn't stop there; digimon are being not only turned into eggs, but deleted completely. Each digimon's species is slowly becoming extinct. If this isn't stopped, digimon will become extinct. Certain digimon have been in the Guard Teams, and are vulnerable to the virus. However, when partnered with a human, they gain a special immunity to the virus. The virus is planning to attack the Human World after it is done with the Digital World. It's up to you to stop it, and figure out what's behind it. The Digital World is counting on you. What will you do?

--

Digimon are a franchise in the Real World in this RPG, so feel free to dig through your cards and expect to see a digimon's name printed on one. Except for a few, that is.

--

Digimon Classification:
    Digimon are classified into eight seperate groups in this roleplay. Here's what they are:
    Holy
    Aquan
    Dragon
    Bird
    Dark
    Machine
    InsectPlant
    Beast

There are four specialties per tamer team:
    Light Fang: Holy, Aquan, Dragon, and Bird.
    Night Crow: Dark, Machine, InsectPlant, and Beast.

Don't know what a digimon's type is? No problem! Ask me and I can tell you.

--

Basic Template for Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk:

Name:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    History: (Optional if you don't reflect on your past.)
    Rank: (Either a leader, a subordinate, or a matcher. Leaders lead the entire team of either Light Fang or Night Crow. Subordinates go into domains and complete quests and gain scan data. Matchers match certain digimon together to create eggs and hatch them and grow them for subordinates to be partnered with or release.)
    Digivice Colors: (The digivice is a D-Gauntlet. Info Here. You may Card Slash, Biomerge, Armor Digivolve, and DNA. Let me know if you want another feature in here~!)
    After filling it out and I accept it, I will tell you which team you will be joining.
    Digimon:
    Digivolution Line:
    Digimon Personality:

Post the charry here.
    --

Crests are hard and rare to find; I will make crests and digi-eggs appear when they do.

--

And about digifarms and scan data: Yes, there are digifarms. There is scan data.

Baby: 30% Scan.
    In-Training: 25% Scan.
    Rookie: 20% Scan.
    Champion: 10% Scan.
    Ultimate: 5% Scan.
    Mega: 1% Scan.
    Burst Mode: .5% Scan.

Now, what's scan data?
    You enter battle with, let's say I say you encounter a Betamon. You gain 20% scan data at the beginning of the battle, if your digivice is working and on your person. Run away with my permission, and you encounter another Betamon. You gain 20% more scan data, now you have 40% scan data for Betamon. Once you get 100% scan data for a digimon or higher, their data can be scanned at your tamer home. It takes an hour or so for one digimon, and you can't do multiple digimon at once. After the scanning is done, a digimon of the species you scanned will appear, and attack you. You must defeat it; Afterwards, it will appear in your digi-bank as a digi-egg. You must then hatch it, and it can digivolve up to the digimon it was scanned from's stage and higher. The stronger the digimon that was scanned; the stronger the digimon.

--

X-Antibody

The X-Antibody is a rare yet powerful bit of data. When encountering it, without the special gear to protect against it, a human has a chance of dying. And the gear is only given out by the chief of a team. The X-Antibody, when given to your digimon, increases their abilities and changes their appearance greatly; and it only works for certain species. When given to a human, it is fairly lethal. No team's head will just give you the protection gear. You have to prove yourself to your team first, and then the chief will give you the gear. Then, the chief will tell you to go out, find the extremely rare data of it, and extract it into your digivice. Both of the parts in this mission are extremely hard to do. As it is rare, and most of the digimon near it are afflicted by the X-Antibody. Once extracted into your digivice, you may be able to transfer it to your digimon. Be careful; use it in small doses, as in two times a day at the max. Otherwise, your digimon might become either sick or will slowly start digitizing. In one find of the X-Antibody, there are about thirty uses. So, eventually you will have to request the gear from your chief, and it is up to them whether to give the gear to you or not.
    GallantmonXD
    Digi-Egg
    Digi-Egg

Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk. Empty Re: Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk.

Post  GallantmonXD Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:21 am

Shouldn't a Burst Mode scan get only a 1%
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Yu-chan Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:43 am

Nah, because Megas are already 1%'s.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:36 pm