The Digital Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Digital Empire, we invite you to Join and have Fun!

2 posters

Light Fang HQ (Part of Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk)

Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Light Fang HQ (Part of Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk) Empty Light Fang HQ (Part of Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk)

Post  Yu-chan Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:07 pm

This is team Light Fang's headquarters.

Current Status:

Chief: Chief Glare and Cherubimon (Vaccine).
    Subordinates: Yuri Hitoehi and Gatomon, John Taylor and Guilmon.

Areas Connected To:

Western Digital World: Login Mountain.
    Eastern Digital World: Completely cut off.
    Northern Digital World: Completely cut off.
    Southern Digital World: Chip Forest.
    Light Fang West Area: Cut off.
    Light Fang East Area: Cut off.
    Light Fang North Area: Cut off.
    Light Fang South Area: Cut off.
    Night Crow HQ: Cut off.

Last edited by Yu-chan on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Light Fang HQ (Part of Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk) Empty Re: Light Fang HQ (Part of Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk)

Post  Yu-chan Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:32 pm

Yuri walked around, arms folded. She was just in the quest area, talking with her partner digimon, Gatomon. "Hey.. Gatomon.. What do you think was up with that power outage?", she questioned, looking down at her catlike companion on the ground, looking up at her and sitting down. "Hm? I dunno. But the fact that most of the more powerful digimon 'round here de-digivolved, that was weird. All except for the chief's partner.", Gatomon replied, hopping up to Yu's arms. Yu looked at the digimon and smiled. That email was definately.. strange.. She recieved, one day, an E-Mail that said she was needed for the Digital World. -poof- She was in the wild and met a catlike animal which talked with her and protected her from a large reptile named Triceramon. Then Yu met someone from 'the light fang team' and they led her to the HQ and helped Gatomon heal her wounds, which she would have 'digitized' had they not found Yu dragging Gatomon around.

Yu smiled at her partner, and a Swanmon walked up to her. "There's a message for any tamers who are in good condition. Chip Forest and Login Mountain have all been connected; head to the Chief's chambers to be assigned your mission." The large, white, swan-like digimon strutted off, about to give the exact same message to John and whoever else that was a tamer on the team. Yu looked at her partner in her arms and the two nodded at each other. Gatomon leapt to the floor and walked next to Yu, the two walked slowly to the Chief's quarters. At least they made a connection to somewhere; ever since the power outage hit, the whole area that wasn't the HQ was disconnected. Yu continued on to the chief's chambers, Gatomon leaping to her shoulder and perching on it.
    GallantmonXD
    Digi-Egg
    Digi-Egg

Light Fang HQ (Part of Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk) Empty Re: Light Fang HQ (Part of Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk)

Post  GallantmonXD Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:30 am

"Hey Yuri wait up" Said John
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Yu-chan Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:00 am

"Huh? How do you know my name?", Yuri questioned. It was incredibly strange for a complete stranger to know her name, one she had never met. Judging by the uniform, he was a Night Crow. Probably one of them that was stuck on this side of the city after the virus attacked.

"Hey, Yuri. You don't know him? He's been over here for only a bit from what I know.", Gatomon said from her shoulder. Her tail flicked and her ring made a quiet clinking noise.

"I guess you're stuck on this side then. What's your partner?", Yuri questioned, folding her arms. Gatomon giggled and hopped to the ground, standing on two legs to address herself.

"I'm Gatomon, Yuri's partner. I'm a Champion-level digimon."

After saying this, she jumped back to Yuri's shoulder.
    GallantmonXD
    Digi-Egg
    Digi-Egg

Post  GallantmonXD Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:36 am

(OCC: I'm from Light Fang)

"Remember we were vsing each other in the normal tornament final round before the virus attacked and the battle was cut short" Said John

"And obviously he has forgetten to introduce me his partner digimon, I'm Coronamon" Said Coronamon
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Yu-chan Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:01 pm

"Tournament? There was never one going on.. And your outfit obviously states you're a Night Crow.. Are you okay?" Gatomon looked at Yuri as she spoke and her tail flicked. "Nice to meet you then, Coronamon. I'm Gatomon!"

(Read the plot before you post! There was no tournament going on in this RPG.. Plus, you signed up with a BlackAgumon. And I approved you as Night Crow due to your digimon type.)
    GallantmonXD
    Digi-Egg
    Digi-Egg

Post  GallantmonXD Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:35 am

( Remember I psoted two characters one for light fang and one for night crow and since this is the Light Fang HQ I'm using my light fang character! Mad Mad )

"Huh you sure I might of dreamt it, I sometimes see the future in my dreams, I know strange" Said John
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Yu-chan Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:47 pm

(My bad, woops. Lol xD Anyways, your partner was a Guilmon if I was right...)

Yuri rubbed her eyes for a second. Was she going blind or something? That was clearly a Light Fang outfit, where did her common sense go?

"Ahhh, sorry about that. Well, me and Gatomon were heading to Chief Glare. Want to try and tackle whatever thing she wants us to as a team?"

She extended her hand as an offer to shake.
    GallantmonXD
    Digi-Egg
    Digi-Egg

Post  GallantmonXD Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:10 am

John takes the handshake and he askes "You want to head there together".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:04 am