The Digital Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Digital Empire, we invite you to Join and have Fun!

4 posters

Digimon: Shinning Light; Corrupted Shadow. [RPG Thread]

Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Digimon: Shinning Light; Corrupted Shadow. [RPG Thread] Empty Digimon: Shinning Light; Corrupted Shadow. [RPG Thread]

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:04 pm

A boy had just been walking out around town when he noticed a dog-like creature. The creature wasted no time, making his way to the boy quickly. Staring dumb-foundedly, the boy could swear he'd seen this creature before.

"Excuse me, but are you Kiba?" the creature asked politely, "I'm a Gabumon, though you can call me Blitz."

"Gabumon...? Like the cards?!" the boy, Kiba, shouted. Blitz quickly glanced around. Satisfied no one was around, he whispered, "Those silly things? Now, now. Those barely do us any justice."

"Well, ANYWAYS! You're my Digimon, right!?" Kiba said excitedly.

"Yes. Oh, and here," Blitz added, handing a small, rectangular device to Kiba. Taking the blue device, he laughed. Smiling, he asked, "What's this?"

Blitz only smirked as a flash of light came from the device, blinding Kiba.

----

"Why do you jump away from me?" a small, brown rabbit-like creature asked sweetly. The girl who'd been surprised only took a step back. The girl's brown eyes watched the creature intently.

"Tsukasa-that is your name, right?" the creature paused. Tsukasa nodded slightly.

"Good, good. Well, I've been sent here for you, by Lord Lucemon. He requests you come to help us defeat the other Digimon who oppose us. We only want what's right for the Digital World, you know."

Looking at Tsukasa, the Digimon finally remembered some decent manners, stating simply, "Oh, and I'm a Lopmon. I prefer to be called Shade. Let's left it at that, shall we?"

Tsukasa took another step back, her worn sneakers becoming impaled with goat-heads that grew in the forgotten alley way.

"Quit trying to get away. You know as well as I that you hate it here. I'll give you this," Shade said, out-streching her small arm, revealing a black colored rectangle device, "It's a Digivice. It'll get us to the Digital World."

With that, a light began to shine from the Digivice, engulfing the pair and temporarily blinding them.
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Digimon: Shinning Light; Corrupted Shadow. [RPG Thread] Empty Re: Digimon: Shinning Light; Corrupted Shadow. [RPG Thread]

Post  Falco Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:29 pm

"I did it! Yes now I can see what will happen." said Kyo as he was keeping a close look at the the large, round, portal he had just summoned.

Thump---Thump---Thump---Thump

Sounds of footsteps began to fill the dark room, that Kyo was impatiently waiting for the creature to come forth from the portal. Thump---Thump---Thump, a small purple paw came forth from the portal. "~Wha!~" Kyo said in astonishment, "Your a little cat!" "No, I'm not, I am your Digimon!" replied the creature. "What your my Digimon? How can this be I was waiting for a Mega Leveled Digimon to come through the portal!" Kyo walked gently over toward the creature. "What is your purpose?" asked Kyo. "I'm Impmon, and you have been chosen by Lord Lucemon to take on a good that could threaten our plans for Universal Domination! Replied Impmon. "Here is your Digivice," a light began to form in Kyo's hand, than a sudden flash blinding them, consumed them.

-------------------------------------

"So, your my Digimon? And we are suppose to stop this Mega Leveled Digimon from taking over both universes?" asked Kukashi.

"Yes, I'm Kudamon, everything you had just explained is true." replied Kudamon, "Here is your digivice." A light formed in Kukashi's hand, a rectangular device appeared. "So this is...." A light blinded Kukashi, consuming him.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Digimon: Shinning Light; Corrupted Shadow. [RPG Thread] Empty Re: Digimon: Shinning Light; Corrupted Shadow. [RPG Thread]

Post  Kanon Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:51 pm

"Wha-" Kiba said, regaining his sight.

"We're in the Digital World. I probably should've explained this before... Well, we're in the world of Digimon now. And you were chosen for me, so we can help Omnimon. There's a war going between Omnimon and Lucemon as of now. ...A few of us Digimon were sent to get Human children and bring them here," Blitz sighed. Taking a few steps forward, he motioned for Kiba to follow.

"This way to our camp. ... Oh, and that device I gave you? It's called a 'Digivice'. It'll come in handy."

"Well, thanks for tellin' me all of this NOW!" Kiba shouted, a bit angered that he was in a new place filled with strange creatures that he thought were just from card games.

"Welcome back, Blitz."

"Thank you, Grizzmon," Blitz answered as they reached the campsite, bowing his head slightly to a purple bear-like monster. "This here is Kiba, my Digidestined. Where can I find Omnimon, to inform him?"

"Oh, that's not such a hot idea as of now, my friend. He was just injured and isn't taking it so well..."

---

"Uh..." Tsukasa mumbled, seeing dead trees and valleys of grey grass all around. Her Digimon chuckled.

"This, it's because of those goody-two-shoes. We're fighting to get out of all of this," Shade stated. Tsukasa only looked around, somewhat enthralled by the look of the region. Her Lopmon looked up to her, her eyes shinning in the dim light.

"You think I can ride on your shoulder? It's rather hard to walk everywhere on these small legs."

"...I suppose..." Tsukasa answered hesitantly, reaching down to Shade, one hand showing bandages wrapped loosely around the palm/back of hand area. Grabbing the Digimon, Tsukasa gently placed Shade on her right shoulder.

"Thanks! Now, I must report that I've found you, you know? Well, I suggest we get moving in that direction," Shade said smuggly, pointing to a city that seemed eerie and gloomy. "Don't worry about it's looks, we can't help that that's how Lord Lucemon likes it."

With a sigh, Tsukasa dragged her feet along as she headed to the small, sad-looking city, which wasn't too far away, maybe half a mile from their currnet postition.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:49 am

Shizuko opened her eyes slowly. She had been sleeping and had heard a crash outside. Probably one of the neighbors cats. Better check it out anyway. She got up and got dressed. I'm not going out in my nightgown. When she got outside a small creature had its head stuck in one of the trash cans.
    "Hello? Anyone there? I can't really see anything!" He yelled. Shizuko walked over to the creature.
    "Need some help?" She asked, grabbing the trash can and pulling. It slid off, sending her into one of the trash cans herself. She got up and saw the creature. It was a purple, furry, Dragon-like creature, with white paws, small black wings, and a white underside. "Who are you?"
    "I'm Dorumon, but most call me Metal. Is your name Shizuko?" Shizuko nodded, wondering how he knew her name. "I thought so. Here." Dorumon handed her a small, white device. "That's your digivice. Now, that you're holding it, I probably should warn you, we are going to transport to the digital world in three... two... one!" A blinding light surrounded both of them.
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:37 pm

"Where here, follow me." Impmon said walking up ahead. "Where going to see Lord Lucemon."
    "This place seems like my kind of a place" replied Kyo looking around at a dark gloomy village. Kyo and Impmon walked up to a dark black gate. "This is it." Impmon said sliding his claw down the gate.

-------------------------

"Where here!" said kudamon, "Grizzmon, may we see Omnimon?" Kudamon asked a purple bear-like creature. "Sorry, but I don't think he will take any visitors, he is injured from the great battle." Replied Grizzmon. "Well than where must we go?" Kudamon asked. "Follow the path, also you might want to catch up with Gabumon." replied the creature. "OK, it will be done." Kudamon replied as they began to walk forward. Kudamon jumping onto Kukashi's shoulder.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:15 pm

"So, this 'Omnimon' is your guys' leader? And Lucemon is the evil one in this?" Kiba asked, making sure he was getting the story so far.

"Yes," Blitz sighed, walking down a fairly traveled path that was to lead to where Omnimon was; though they were only going to the camp that was just before where their leader was recovering. They hadn't gotten very far before hearing Grizzmon's voice again; he was talking to a Kudamon and a boy.

Kiba turned around, hearing another human. "HEY! KID!" he yelled, making himself seem like an idiot. He threw his arms into the air and waved franticly, doing his best to call the other boy over.

"Let's hope you haven't scared him," Blitz muttered, embarassed by his Digidestined. And isn't that Kudamon? he thought to himself, seeing a small creature on the boy's shoulder.

---

Tsukasa dragged her feet slowly against the ground. Her worn-out sneakers were only forming bigger holes as she did so, but she didn't seem to mind. Shade was perched on top of her head, finding it the most comfortable location.

"I hope that... you don't plan on staying there..." Tsukasa said in a small voice. Even though she'd just walked about half a mile with this creature, she was still weary of Shade and didn't know whether to trust her or not.

"Now, now. Only until we reach the main gate-" Shade chuckled, "-then I've got to walk you through town. Otherwise I'll lose my reputation."

Tsukasa smiled very slightly, something that never happened. In this instant, she knew that she could trust Shade. Sighing, Tsukasa said, "Here?" indicating a black gate that stood between stone walls that ran all around the city.

"Yes," she replied, jumping from Tsukasa's head and speading her ears out, landing gracefully to the ground.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:46 pm

"We're here, Shizuko." Shizuko opened her eyes slowly, recovering from the blinding light. "Come with me." Shizuko followed Dorumon quietly. She looked around. She didn't like this. "Home sick already? Can't blame you." He looked over and saw Grizzmon. "Hello, Grizzmon."
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:34 pm

"Look it's Gabumon, Gabumon!" Shouted Kudamon jumping off of Kukashi's shoulder, jolting through the air like a bolt of lightning, he quickly jumped on to the other boys shoulder, then jumped off again and landed in front of Gabumon, "Grizzmon told me to catch up with you guys, so I have found my partner, his name is Kukashi, "Nice to meet you..........whatever you are?" replied Kukashi. "That is no way to talk to Gabumon, he is one of my best friends, we've known each other since we were in training, so where are we suppose to be going? I heard Omnimon was injured." Stated Kudamon.

-----------------------

"So, Lopmon, I see that you found you a partner." said Impmon on the other side of the black gate. "You know I need to talk to you, alone, whenever you get the time, but besides that lets head in and tell Lord Lucemon that we have found our partners."
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:15 pm

"Kudamon!" Blitz exclaimed, "It's good to see you again." Looking to Kudamon's Digidestined, Blitz bowed his head slightly.
    "It's nice to meet you, Kukashi. I'm Blitz, and this-"

"Kiba," Kiba inturrupted, "How's it going?" He smiled and looked at Kukashi.

"Now that that's out of the way," Blitz began, "We were headed to the camp set up near the location of Omnimon. It's best to wait until his wounds have healed before trying to talk with him."

---

"You know... call me 'Shade', got it? Alright, I'll bite," Shade said, responding to Impmon's request to talk in private. "Though you're right; Let's report to Lord Lucemon first." She entered through the gate quickly, Tsukasa on her heels. Once inside the town, Shade headed towards what looked to be an old twentith-century castle.

Tsukasa only followed her Digimon, knowing that Shade was the only one she could trust in this strange, new world.
    Yu-chan
    Yu-chan
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Yu-chan Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:00 pm

In the alley of a town stood a blinking girl and a little red digimon. "I'm Gigimon! Do I needa repeat again? Hehe!", the digimon announced, giggling as he did so. He jumped up at her, and she caught him in her hands. "Okay then.. I'm Christina, you can call me Chris. I'll call you Gigi if you don't mind, um.. Red guy.." Gigimon giggled and smiled at Chris. She repositioned him so he was in her arms instead of her hands, and smiled. "So.. You can talk.. What are you?" Chris was incredibly calm for whatever was going on right now. "I'm a digimon!", he chirped, smiling even larger. "Woah!" She held him carefully and smiled.

Suddenly, he opened up his mouth to reveal a red rectangular device. "Take it.", he garbled. She held the digimon in one hand and with her other, took the device from his mouth. "What's this? A digivice?" Sweet~Then that means I'm a.." She was accompanied by Gigimon saying the next word. "Tamer!", the two exclaimed gleefully. "Although, I haven't seen any card about a digimon named Gigimon.." She thought on it. "Oh! The last episode of.. Tamers! Then that means you digivolve to Guilmon, and, and, and.." She didn't know where to start. Digimon were so awesome! "Hate to burst your bubble but.. It's not a given I'll digivolve to Guilmon." Chris smiled at the digimon. "Either way, that's just plain awesome that I meet a digimon.. Much less am its tamer!" Suddenly, the digivice exploded with light and sent the two into the Digital World.

Chris and Gigimon ended up near Blitz, Kiba, Kukashi, and Kudamon. Gigimon landed on his feet; falling from the sky from some sort of a portal and Chris landed face-first in the ground, next to Gigimon. "Hehe~Get up Chris!", Gigi would exclaim excitedly. He really forgot mostly about Omnimon's orders. Once he was in the human world, he would be out to have fun and do whatever he could. He was sure that he could have fun with Chris, she seemed nice. He only remembered about the order when he jumped into her arms. "Oh~Omnimon-sama wanted me to find a partner, so here we are! Let's find Omnimon!", he squealed, delighted. "Isn't it better to ask around to find him?", she questioned, getting up. It was just then she saw two more tamers. "Hello.", she would say to them, Gigi jumping back to her. "Neee~Chris.. C'mon, let's play!", he'd whine to her, jumping into her arms. "Right now's a bit serious, Gigi." The digimon's small ears would weep. "Aww..", he'd whine. "Sorry, Gigimon. Anyways, hello guys -- I'm Chris.", she'd introduce to them. At least they were tamers too. They'd know something about Omnimon and the order Gigi was talking about, most likely.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:06 pm

Shizuko looked over at the girl who had just showed up and had run over to a path. Then she looked over at the boys on the path. Dorumon noticed them as well.
    "We should probably follow those children, Shizuko." Dorumon said, motioning for her to come closer. Shizuko came forward hesitantly. "Don't talk much do you? That's okay." He then noticed Blitz. "Hey, there!"
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:01 pm

Kiba stared dumbfoundedly as two girls had appeared.
    "HEY! Welcome to the group! I'm Kiba!" Kiba said excitedly, "And this here..."
    "Blitz," Blitz said, nodding his head, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Kiba looked at Chris and smiled, his goofy smile almost showing how idiotic he was. "Nice to see that it's not just the-" he paused before finishing his sentence "-four of us."

---

"Here we are," Shade sneered, coming up to the doorway. Tsukasa looked at the huge doors. They were both tall and wide; made out of what looked to be wood. Spying a iron knocker, Tsukasa grabbed the ring gingerly. Giving a few knocks, the doors opened slightly; just enough room for them to enter.

"Impmon, you'd better hurry," Shade called in a playful manner, entering the castle. Tsukasa hesitantly followed, not really liking the feeling of the place; it was cold and seemed uncaring. Memories... she thought, trying to block out her memories of the Human World.

Once inside Lucemon's Castle, Shade began to climb a large stairwell that sat to the left of the door.
    "Just follow me, Tsukasa. You have nothing to worry about; I'm here to protect you." Shade gave a small grin, turning to look at Tsukasa for a spilt moment before continuing upwards.
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:58 pm

(Sorry haven't post lately.)

"Hey, Blitz I'm glad to hear everything is in fact going good, besides........" Said Kudamon who saw a person walk over from the tree filled forest. "Hey, I'm Kudamon, and this is Kukashi." said Kudamon running to gain speed, as he jumped onto Kukashi's shoulder. "Hey, whats up?" replied Kukashi.

--------------------

"I'm coming!" Impmon said shouting, echoes filled the place. "Stupid Lopmons, they always get on my nerves." mumbled Impmon. "That is no way to talk to someone who is very powerful, If she could digivovle to her mega form, we would be screwed, so shutup." said Kyo pushing Impmon foward, so he would go faster.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:43 am

"I'm Dorumon, but you can call me Metal." Metal said, smiling slightly. I hope these guys will accept me. I've had problems with that.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:55 am

"Hello, Metal," Blitz said, smiling. He took a few steps over to the Dorumon before extending out his hand; Blitz waited for Dorumon to accept his offer of a handshake.

...I wonder where these girls came from.... Kiba thought. He knew the Human World, but he wondered from what areas. He dismissed the thought easily; with such a simple mind, it was one of the easiest things for him to do.

---

Completely ignoring Impmon, Shade continued up the stairs with her Child close behind. When they finally reached the top, Shade motioned for Tsukasa to stay where she was. Tsukasa stopped and looked back. Looking down the stairs, she saw as Impmon was psuhed through the doors by his Digidestined.
    "Stay here. This won't take too long," she whispered, walking to another pair of doors that stood across a long corridor. Her small legs got her to the doors with an incredible speed. She tapped the doors lightly.
    "Who is it?" a child-like voice asked.
    "Shade. My Lord, I have found my Child," Shade said in a strong voice, adding, "As has Impmon. He'll be arriving shortly."

Last edited by Tsukasa on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:24 pm

Metal instantly brightened and shook Blitz's hand. ...He accepts me...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:53 pm