The Digital Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Digital Empire, we invite you to Join and have Fun!

3 posters

Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread]

DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread] Empty Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread]

Post  DarknessAngel101 Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:32 pm

A man-like alien is walking through a camp in Antarctica. He looked around, becoming paranoid. You are soon to be a blooded hunter, Scar! Don't become a coward now! He looked around again. Still... I can't help but feel like something's about to happen. Something horrible... Bah! I'm just being paranoid! Scar then heard a voice.
    "We need you to help us." The voice said. Scar roared, hoping to scare away whoever was there. Then, everything went black...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A figure roars in the distance. He has a black "suit" on, with a white spider symbol on his chest. His mouth is a gaping maw of fangs and green drool. He looked out on San Francisco.
    "Yes, yes, I know you sense something, but its probably nothing we can't handle. After all..." He leapt from the building he was on and landed in an alley. "We are Venom." He heard a voice.
    "The entire Universe is at stake. We need you." Venom looked around for a moment, before everything went black.
    A dragon-man Digimon stomped through a forest. He was mainly black, with dark grey armor that was held together by yellow stitches. BlackWarGreymon is his name.
    "So many questions... No answers.... What is my purpose? Why am I here? Do I have a heart?" He said, knocking over a tree. "Damned! That's what I am! Damned to live like this, with questions that have no answers!" He then heard a voice.
    "The time has come. We need you, BlackWarGreymon. " BlackWarGreymon looked around.
    "Who are y-" BlackWarGreymon couldn't even finish his sentence before everything went dark.
    Scar awoke in a dark void. He clicked slightly, and saw a symbiote bonded human. Oh, holy crap! These things are rare. He shook his head. No, I'm not Blooded yet. I can't. He looked around. He heard a deep moan.
    "Oh, by Goddramon, that hurt." He then saw Scar. "Oh, Goddramon."
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread] Empty Re: Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread]

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:49 pm

Cheza, I'm sorry... a white wolf thought, sinking down. He had fallen through some ice and was now floating downward in the water, slowly drowning. His eyes were slightly open and stared up to the moon in the sky, which had a red glow about it. He could see his blood in the water, spreading out and creating strange shapes.
    Cheza... The wolf's eyes slowly shut, everything becoming a black void.
    ----
    "Kiba," a girl said, red eyes looking to where a white wolf, bloodied and weary, had just fallen through ice. Her fingers were abnormally stretched out; she'd begun to root into the area she was kneeling in, after all, she was truly a lunar flower. A sad gaze was upon her face, and her hand reached feebly out to where the wolf had fallen. She could see the blood clearly; it had stained the perfectly white snow that caked the earth.
    Letting her hand fall, the Flower Maiden lifted her head as her skin turned brown. Soon her body crumbled; the flower had just wilted.
    ----
    "Thanks," the brown wolf muttered, as a fellow wolf bit into his neck. He'd been dying slowly, fatally wounded, but not instantly killed.
    He'd better make it... to Paraidse...
    His eyes shut and he was ensnared into the darkness.
    ----
    "Oh, Goddramon."
    What... was that? ...I'm... I'm still alive? a figure thought, one golden eye opening slowly. His sight blurred, but he could see two figures that he recognized; how could he forget them after such an unforgetable journey. Hige... And...Cheza he thought, his mouth smiling as well as any canine could. He let his eyes close, but kept his ears alert. He was well aware others were here with them, but his body was too tired and injured to get up and fight.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread] Empty Re: Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread]

Post  DarknessAngel101 Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:00 pm

BlackWarGreymon looked at the white wolf that had just appeared. He also looked over to the brown haired human and white haired girl.
    "Who are you people... and or aliens?" Scar growled, throughly insulted.
    "You will speak to me with respect, artificial thing!" Scar covered where his mouth would be. "Did I just speak ooman language?" BlackWarGreymon nodded, growling.
    "SPEAK TO YOU WITH RESPECT? I DON'T THINK SO! I AM THE MOST POWERFUL DIGIMON ON TWO WORLDS!" He roared, shaking. "Artificial thing... Honestly, you could at LEAST come up with a DECENT insult!"
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:50 pm

"Ah, shut up, will ya?" the brown wolf, Hige, said. His body was lying on the ground, and he made a pathetic attempt to raise himself before falling back down. Uh oh... I probably shouldn't have said that, Hige thought, instantly regreting his choice of words. To his satisfaction, Kiba aided him.

"Don't worry, Hige. They won't touch us," the white wolf mumbled grogily. Looking to Cheza, Kiba made himself rise up on his two front legs, leaving his hind legs pointed out to the right of his body, looking a bit odd. His lips curled up slightly, barely showing his teeth. His nose flared and the scent of lunar flowers was powerful. Don't worry, he thought, I'll protect you.

Cheza's eyes were closed; she was lying on her stomach, her head turned towards Kiba. Her pink hair, along with her pale skin and lightly colored clothing, were visible in the darkness. Her eyes opened slowly.
    "Kiba? Kiba? This One... This One is afraid..." Cheza said, her voice lightly whispering. Although Cheza is unable to see, she felt Kiba's presence. She could also feel that of Hige's, and was glad that two of the four were with her. Especially Kiba.

"Don't worry Cheza," Kiba growled, rearranging his hind legs so he could stand. "I'll protect you."

"And me," Hige said, forcing himself off of the cool ground. His wounds throbbed, as did Kiba's, and the two moved closer to Cheza. Both growled in low tones, unsure whether these new beings were friend or foe.

Last edited by Tsukasa on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:09 pm

"Prince Salamandes, we have word on the earth............" a creature said, reaching and grabbing the cold two handed spear, giving it to Prince Salamandes.

He began to stand from the throne, ahh..what in the world do you want!? I don't want to help! I'm not here to save the wor.....my dimension! Ok, I'll do it! Prince Salamandes thought to himself, as he heard a strange voice, he stood up from his throne, "I'm going on a trip for a little bit, I need a vacation from this crazy throne." he said walking toward the huge front doors, thinking to himself, what have I gotten myself into.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:36 pm

Venom moaned as he awoke. The human half of him could feel his symbiote panicking. What is it? He then saw Scar. That's what you're worried abou- WHAT? THAT THING'S A HUNTER?!?! Venom then saw Cheza.
    "Hello? Miss?" Venom said, walking towards Cheza. He then saw Kiba and Hige. "Yikes!" He said, backing away from the growling wolves. BlackWarGreymon quickly realized he was scaring Cheza. He then took in a huge whiff of her scent and calmed down.
    "We should stop. We are scaring that girl... I believe the wolf said her name is Cheza?" BlackWarGreymon said, walking towards Cheza, despite the two growling wolves.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:00 pm

Kiba rushed infront of the digital creature. He wasn't going to let him get by without idenitfing him as a friend.

"Are you... on our side?" Hige asked creeping closer to Cheza. Inhaling through his nose, Hige smelt a variety of scents, but the one he favored most was that of lunar flowers; of Cheza. Hige stopped growling, realizing that the dinosaur-like creature wanted to help Cheza.

Cheza pushed herself up into a sitting position. "Kiba," she whispered, "This One is okay now. This One is alright." She smiled, as she only ever did when she was in the presence of the wolves.

Kiba cut off his growl; not because he was trusting of the two creatures-and especially not the human-but becuase Cheza had said it was alright. His instinct told him to trust Cheza, and he always relied on his instincts. He still held his ground, not wanting the black creature to pass. Straining his ears, he picked up on every little sound in the room, as did Hige.
    Both stood quietly, hearing every inhale and exhale; hearing every drop of each other's blood make a small PLOP as it fell in drops to the floor.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:07 pm

"I was called here by a strange voice. I have no idea who. It said the entire Universe is at stake. I have no idea why it called me here with so many creatures that were born instead of created. I am an Artificial Digimon, An Artificial Digital Monster. Don't let the title fool you. I am not going to hurt Cheza. I wish to help you." BlackWarGreymon said, softly and reassuringly because he saw the wolves and Cheza were hurt. "My name is BlackWarGreymon. I was created from 100 control spires." He hoped the wolves wouldn't attack him.
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:46 pm

Prince Salamandes walked far, not know where he was going. He was lost in the voice that told him to stay straight ahead. He kept walking, as if he were king, again. He had noticed two wolves and a dragon like creature.

With his two-ended spear, Prince Salamandes approached them having not knowing them, he was prepared for battle. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" Prince Salamandes said holding his spear tightly, just in case if there was less words and more attacking. "I've been called to protect a universe from a relic of some sort." he said, obviously revealing that he had known about all of the facts. "I am Prince Salamandes, you may bow before me!" he said holding his two-edged spear up into the air.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:51 pm

BlackWarGreymon looked at Prince Salamandes.
    "I didn't bow before MaloMyotismon, and I won't bow before you." He growled. He turned to Kiba and Hige. "If he so much as tries to lay a finger on Cheza, I'll rip that Prince Sala-whatever into pieces!"
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:59 pm

"Well, you do not have to bow. Remember though, that I am a prince and will one day, after I defend the universe, claim the earth as my own. I'm not here to make enemies, for now." Prince Salamandes said looking onto Cheza's wounds.

"I can fix that, if you will let me!?" Prince Salamandes said angrily, looking onto BlackWargreymon.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:25 pm

"Alright, look, if I get one sign, one hint that you're going to hurt her, I will not hesitate to kill you." BlackWarGreymon said, growling deeply. He didn't like this guy. He reminds me of MaloMyotismon.
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:46 pm

"Why would I hurt her, I have no certain reason to. I am here to help, you all are lucky that I have chose to leave my evil ways, temporaily." Prince Salamandes said putting his hand onto his chest, over the star, he put his other hand onto Cheza. A red light began to appear around her, some sort of healing powers.

"There she should feel better, also something that has been bothering me. Why are you here?" Prince Salamandes asked. Lay a hand on me? Heh that is funny. He thought himself.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:06 am

"No clue. All I know is that the entire Universe is in danger, and that they need us to help... Damn, it's ironic I caused a lot of pain and suffering to the Digital World, and now I'm saving the entire universe. Yeesh, explain that!" BlackWarGreymon looked at Scar and then back at Prince Salamandes. "And it would help if you could explain what that thing is, the thing with all the weapons that recently yelled at me."
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:10 pm

Kiba growled at the new being.
    "I will never bow to you," he said in a savage tone. His lips curled up, showing his sharp teeth.

Hige was growling as well. As Prince Salamandes healed Cheza, Hige held Kiba back, standing in his way.
    "He's helping her, Kiba! You can't do everything, goddamn it!" he barked in his face, as Kiba was putting up a strong resistance.

"Huh..." Kiba mumbled, staring at Prince Salamandes. Hearing him as a question, Kiba looked at him.

Cheza smiled; her wounds were gone and she felt back to normal. Picking herself up, she took the few steps there were between herself and the wolves. Cheza's eyes seemed to be cast downward, though she wasn't seeing the wolves, and she stroked both lightly along their necks, scratching lightly. Both wolves closed their eyes and seemed to smile.
    "This One... This One doesn't know." Cheza answered Prince Salamandes in an absent minded voice.

"Well, it's certainly not Paradise," Hige muttered under his breath, so only ones with fine-tuned hearing, such as he and Kiba had, could hear it.

"But we will get there," Kiba muttered back.

Cheza began to speak: "This One... This One knows that the wolves are neither 'good' nor 'bad'. They just are. As This One is." A smile came to her face as she felt Kiba ready to speak.

"We caused the Earth to be re-created, causing it to become imperfect as we strived to reach Paradise. And we'll do it again. No matter what. We're wolves. And..." Kiba trailed off, remembering an old wolf they'd ran into in one point for their journey, then spoke the words he'd said: "As long as there's a moon, the flowers will never die. And neither will us wolves."
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:20 pm

BlackWarGreymon looked at Kiba with a look of awe.
    I... I can't believe he's that wise.
    "Well, from what I got, we're supposed to save the entire Universe. From what, I have no clue. You know anything...uh..." BlackWarGreymon said, looking at Scar.
    "My name is Scar, artificial thingy." Scar said, earning a growl from BlackWarGreymon.
    "Quit calling me that. My name is BlackWarGreymon."
    "Alright, BlackWarGreymon. I know about as much as you do." He then looked at Venom. "You know anything, symbiote-ooman?" Venom gave a slight growl and shook his head.
    "To clear up the name thing, We are Venom. Our real name is Eddie Brock. We have no idea what's going on, nor what might happen. We all need to wait until someone explains all this." A sudden roll of thunder was heard.
    "Most of them are here, Fanglongmon, we should start explaining." A voice said, taking BlackWarGreymon by surprise.
    "Very well." A deep, baritone voice said, ringing through the void. A huge, brown dragon appeared, and four other creatures followed him. One was another dragon, this one a blue color with chains wrapped around him, another a giant phoenix-like creature, decorated with a flaming design. Yet another was a giant, white tiger, followed by a two headed turtle with a tree on its back. The brown dragon was speaking. "Welcome, warriors. BlackWarGreymon, Scar, Venom, Kiba, Hige, Cheza, and Prince Salamandes. I am Fanglongmon, leader of the Digimon Sovereign. I brought you all here to protect the entire Universe from a deadly foe: His name is Onitenma. He looks mainly like a humanoid coyote with mechanical wings and a serpent's tail. He commands armies of demons, mainly serpents. Long ago, when the Universe was just being created, he tried to destroy the newly created Universe because he said it was corrupted. The real reason was he wanted to remake it in his own image. We, along with the help of a few warriors from various dimensions, sealed Onitenma in a rift between dimensions, and bound him with chains of light. But, now his darkness is beginning to weaken those chains. However, he knows this is not enough. In order to be completely free, he must escape the rift he's sealed in. Only one thing can do that. The Darkness Talisman. When we sealed Onitenma, we broke the Darkness Talisman into ten pieces, and scattered them all over the Universe. Each will activate as one of Onitenma's servants comes near them." He looked over at the warriors. "Understand so far?"
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:10 pm

"This One understands," Cheza said, her voice sounding strained as it usually did. Her red eyes gazed outward, staring at where the Digimon had appeared. Although she was unable to see them, in her mind they were colors. She couldn't explain it; it was the way she identified beings from other objects.

"Yeah, yeah. We get it, we get it," Hige said, a light grumble in his voice. His eyes were closed, but he opened his eye that was closer to Kiba and looked to him, a wolfish smile upon his face.
    "Right?"

"Of course," Kiba said, his voice sure and strong. He was listening intently to these digital creatures. This creature-it was like Darcia. Wanting to corrupt a place that wasn't meant for him. He's like Darcia... he thought, hatred seeping through his thoughts.
    The hatred disappeared as Cheza placed a comforting hand a top his head, stoking him lightly.

"No worries," she said, smiling.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:30 pm

"Good. Now, the Talisman pieces can be sensed rather easily, but by animals, demons and digimon only. And since Onitenma's servents are demons, they can sense them when they activate. You see, each piece has its own element that can be turned into darkness. Earth, Fire, Water, Ice, Metal, Wood, Darkness, Light, Wind and Void. We were able to find one piece because it was in this void when we made it. The piece we have already is with Azulongmon." Fanglongmon gestured to the off-white, jagged piece that Azulongmon was holding. It glowed as gently as the moon. "It is only one of the pieces. The Void Element. You need to find the 9 remaining pieces before Onitenma does. We would help, but... We are unable to leave this void until either Onitenma is released, or you warriors can find the remaining 9 pieces, so we may destroy them, or at least protect them from Onitenma's servents." Fanglongmon said. He then opened a kind of portal. "Now, warriors, look into this portal. Don't worry, Onitenma's sleeping, and sealed for now. Plus, this is a 'Looking glass' really. This is Onitenma's dimension." The dimension looked pitiful. All the trees were dead, there were skeletons all over the place and there was only one human in the dimension, and she didn't have much longer. "Onitenma's dimension used to be a lush forest, filled with all sorts of life. But, now its an absolute wasteland, filled with nothing but pain and despair ever since he started to wake up at times... You see Onitenma was a god of war, chaos, and carnage. His very appearance mimics that concept." The girl was then attacked by a giant serpent. Her screams scarred BlackWarGreymon's brain for life. Her screams ended, horribly. Suddenly, they zoomed to a temple were laughing could be heard. As they zoomed into the temple, a humaniod coyote was seen, his mechanical wings and scaly tail glinting in the moonlight that shone through the stone, and his dark, black, soulless eyes were just horrifying. Around his legs and arms were shining chains. "That is Onitenma." Onitenma's baritone laugh caused BlackWarGreymon to feel rage build up.
    "He...He's horrible! This is what will happen to all of the dimensions if he's released?!?!" BlackWarGreymon growled loudly. Fanglongmon nodded sadly. "You can count on me. I will not let this happen!"
    "You can count on us, too!" Venom said, growling. "We must not let anymore innocent lives be sacrificed because of Onitenma." Scar nodded, growling angrily.
    "Killing to gain power is very dishonorable. You can count on my help!" Fanglongmon looked to the rest of the warriors.
    "Everyone else want to help?"
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:52 pm

"Alright! Another adventure. You up for it Kiba?" Hige said in his idiotic way. His eyes shone brightly, the gold color almost piercing.

"That girl... It's how things work. You live, you die," Kiba said, thinking back to the blazing flame that engulfed his home, his forrest. The thought of all his pack memmers, family, dying rushing in. Then he thought of Tsume and Toboe, two wolves Hige and he had become friends with. Of their deaths. Darcia had killed them without a second thought. He discarded these thoughts.
    "Our Paradise, it was almost turned into such a fowl thing. But we will keep searching. And it looks like our search has become a bit more complicated," he said, meeting Hige's gaze with his own.
    "Why sit around and do nothing? Why do that, like those humans, when we've got perfectly good legs? We'll continue to run-run towards that final goal."

"Yes," Cheza said in her fragile-sounding voice. A smile was still upon her face.
    "This One is going as well."
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:14 pm

BlackWarGreymon nodded at Kiba.
    "If saving the Universe is my destiny, then so be it." He said, his voice filled with determination.
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:42 am

"Hmm...Sounds like a powerful entity." Prince Salamandes finally spoke, from being silent. "Plus, I will help, but if you all don't want me around, I will be a loner." he said turning around as if he was about to walk away.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:42 pm

Venom looked at Salamandes.
    "We're fine with you as long as you don't hurt any of us. Right?" He said, looking at the other's pleadingly. Scar nodded silently.
    "It's fine with me too. We'll need all the help we can get." BlackWarGreymon said, nodding.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:20 pm

"Then it's settled!" Hige exclaimed, looking to Cheza and Kiba, to the others about them, back to his friends.

"Yes," Cheza mused, petting Hige's fur gently. Her smile had faded only slightly as she asked, "What now?"

"Now? We search," Kiba said, looking to the digital creature who'd shown them the world where they watched the girl die.

"This guy's gonna get us out of this void to do so, right?" Hige asked, a whimpering tone in his voice.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:07 pm

Azulongmon seemed to stiffen.
    "One of the pieces just activated!" He said, making sure everybody heard. He concentrated. "Let's see... It's the Ice piece. And... It's in the Marvel dimension, Venom's Dimension. New York." Venom stiffened.
    "That's where Spider is." He growled. While he no longer fought Spider-man, or Spider as he called him, he still hated him.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:14 pm

Kiba ignored Venom's remark, and said simply, "Then get us there."

Cheza let her eyelids fall, not that it was any different from having them open for her, and let a sigh escape.

As Cheza did this, Hige's mouth worked it's way into a wolfish grin.
    "Yeah," he whispered, more or less to himself, "Here it starts."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:04 am