The Digital Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Digital Empire, we invite you to Join and have Fun!

3 posters

Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread]

DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread]

Post  DarknessAngel101 Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:38 pm

"Very well." All the Sovereign began to glow, as well as all the Warriors. Venom closed his eyes. The light was almost blinding. When he opened them again, he heard the blaring of car horns, the chatter of other humans, and the sound of a power drill.
    "Ah, New York City. Nice city, once you get used to it." Venom said, smiling.
    "I don't like it. It smells bad." Scar muttered.
    "It smells better than some of the cities in the Digital World." BlackWarGreymon said, looking at all the humans below. There's so many!
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread]

Post  Kanon Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:59 pm

"This city, like all the others, reaks of human," Kiba muttered, looking at the city with disgust. It's overwhelming how much this city reaks.

"This One doesn't mind the smell. Humans... they can be good," Cheza said, smiling. She was between Hige and Kiba, who still had refused to use their human disguises.

"He's right though. Even though it's not entirely the humans, this place smells rank. My nose is going to end up numb in a matter of time," Hige complained. He was proud of his nose; the fact that he had an excellent sense of smell, even for a wolf.
    Hige's comment only made Cheza smile wider and Kiba to stiffle a chuckle.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:09 pm

BlackWarGreymon sensed someone behind him. He whipped around to see a man in a red and blue suit, decorated with webs.
    "Venom? What're you doing here?" Spidey said, getting ready to fight if need be. Venom looked at Spidey with some anger.
    "And you instantly think I'm up to no good. That's so typical."
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:29 pm

"You guys... We'll need this nose of mine, but noo! It'll be numb!" Hige said in a hurt voice. He didn't like that Kiba and Cheaz were laughing at his misery.

"This One is sorry," Cheza said, chuckling. She took a few steps forward, spinning herself around as she did so. Her long red cloak spun around, dragging through the air about her.

Kiba smiled as Cheza enjoyed herself. He looked behind him-to the others, and saw a new person was there. Venom had called him 'Spidey'. Kiba instantly didn't want to be around this 'Spidey', so followed Cheza closely as she went down the street.

Hige was close behind his two friends, but wondered about the 'Spidey' character. He didn't spend much time thinking of it though, as his stomach began to growl.
    "Guys, let's get some food," Hige said in an undertone; he was planning on stealing the food.

"This One won't need any," Cheza gently reminded Hige. As she was a flower maiden, she only needed the sunlight and water to survive. Hige gave a nod, ignoring the fact she's blind.

Kiba gave a small grunt, then said back, "That means we'll have to use those. Well, let's get out of sight from these guys." He quickly indicated the group of warriors they'd been with. Kiba didn't want them knowing what their human forms looked like; at least not yet-not until he felt they could be completely trusted. Which he didn't.

"Yeah, good plan," Hige said, turning to the left, following Cheza as she danced about.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:05 pm

BlackWarGreymon sighed and stepped between Venom and Spider-man.
    "Take it easy." He looked at the look that Spider-man was giving him. "Aw, damn." Scar stayed silent.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:53 pm

Once out of sight, the two wolves slipped quickly into their human forms.

Kiba was now that of a human. His eyes went from the golden eyes of a wolf to a icy blue color. His hair wasn't white like his fur, but a black, shaggy mess hanging in his face. He wore a white T-shit covered by a drak grey jacket with its collar turned up. His jeans were normal, and black Converse covered his feet.
    "You know how I feel about this, Hige," Kiba muttered to his friend.

Hige smiled. His eyes were now a honey-brown color, though looked similar to the golden color of a wolf's eye. HIs hair was a light brown color, sticking up quite messily. A yellow and black pull-over hoodie was worn loosely over his torso, as baggy jeans clung at his hips. His shoes were simply worn down sneakers.
    "Relax. We blend in now. And we lost those other guys. And even better, I can score us some food!"

Cheza laughed at Hige's excited tone as he talked about stealing food. Luckily for the wolves, they'd turned into an alley, so no one saw the sudden change from wolf to human. Cheza was still dancing down the alley, moving at a faster pace than the two wolves. As she exited the alley, she gracefully avoided collisions with people who were walkind down the street.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:18 pm

BlackWarGreymon held back Spider-man.
    "We are not here to hurt anyone. Now, just sit down, and listen to all of us for a minute, okay?" BlackWarGreymon noticed the wolves and Cheza had left. "It's no matter. I know their scents. I can pick them out of this crowd. Especially Cheza. Anyway, we're here to find a piece of a special relic that if all pieces were to fall into the hands of a demon named Onitenma, it would mean your dimension and mine, as well as all other dimensions, would be destroyed. There are three others, and now I have to go find them." BlackWarGreymon took in a huge whiff of air. He sorted through the scents until... "Ah ha! There they are!" He flew off, and saw Cheza, but where were the wolves? He sniffed to make a startling discovery: The wolves... The wolves transformed into humans!
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:29 pm

Both Hige and Kiba sensed BlackWarGreymon observing them.

"Damn," Kiba muttered under his breath as he looked upward. "Hige," he muttered, dropping his gaze instantly back to the city. Kiba wasn't happy about this; he simply wanted to tell the others when the time was fit. And while he didn't really care if only BlackWarGreymon knew, he couldn't trust him knowing their secret; he wasn't sure that he wouldn't tell the others.

"Yeah," Hige grumbled back. He didn't like this any more than Kiba did. He... He better not tell those other guys, he thought, anger rising in him.
    "Should we do something about it?"

Cheza stopped swirling around. "What is it? This One wishes to know."

"Nothing," Kiba replied, smiling to Cheza. He grabbed her arm and pulled her into a crowd of people, Hige close behind. They passed by some vendors as they went through the crowd and managed to get into a small alleyway. Kiba hoped that BlackWarGreymon understood that he did this so they could talk with him out of the sight of the civilians. There was no point in starting a commotion when they needed to say undercover.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:38 pm

BlackWargreymon realized they wanted to talk privately. I won't tell a soul, I swear. He landed in the alleyway.
    "I know what this is about." BlackWarGreymon said, looking at Kiba in the eyes. "I won't tell a soul."
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:46 pm

"You'd better not," Kiba snarled. Cheza was standing behind Kiba and she was unhappy.

"Kiba! Kiba! Tell This One what's happening!"

"It's okay, Cheza. We're just taking care of a little problem," Hige said, a grin on his face. "Listen, BlackWarGreymon. We're trusting you with this lil' secret-" Hige closed his right eye, which was closest to BlackWarGreymon's line of vision, "-so you'd better not tell anyone. I'd say we can trust you to do so, since you seem like a trustworthy fellow."

Kiba looked at Hige, but remained silent. The only thing that kept him from speaking out against Hige was the fact that Hige had a way with things that Kiba trusted. He knew that Hige was good with these kinds of things.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:56 pm

"I would never tell anyone a secret such as this. That would be just wrong." BlackWarGreymon said, before stiffening. "The Piece of the Darkness Talisman... It's very near..."
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:31 pm

Both Hige and Kiba stiffened as BlackWarGreymon spoke. Their eyes shifted over to Cheza, who seemed to be staring off into the distance.

"This One feels it too," Cheza choked out, her whispering voice struggling to make the words. Her arms lifted slowly upward until they were parallel with the ground. Her hands turned so that her palms pointed up, towards the sky.

"Cheza," Kiba whispered, quickly going to her side. His eyes darted around, glacing around the area, trying to spot anything that may be abnormal. His gaze finally found its way back to BlackWarGreymon.
    "Let's go get it."

"Yeah, let's," Hige added, going swiftly over to Cheza's other side, wanting to protect the Flower Maiden, as they didn't know what this 'Piece of the Darkness Talisman' was capable of doing.
    "Lead the way," Hige said, refraining from growling as he spoke to BlackWarGreymon.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:39 am

BlackWarGreymon nodded, and was about to leave the alley, when suddenly a bunch of people began screaming. A giant serpent was blocking the road, and it was mad.
    "WHERE IS IT?!?" It said in a deep tenor voice. It was holding a man in its coils. "WHERE IS THE ICE PIECE, GUARDIAN?" The man glared at the serpent.
    "I took an oath to the Sovereign. I will never tell." He said.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:43 pm

Kiba darted out of the alley. As he exited the alley, he was back in the form of a wolf, his teeth barred in a snarl. He ran at the serpent that held some man; the creature had called him a guardian. Ignoring the man, Kiba jumped up the coils that held the man and jumped over him, flying threw the air to land solidly on the serpent, closer to the head of the beast. His claws scraped the giant snake as he attempted to bite into its skin.

"Cheza, stay back!" Hige shouted, following Kiba out of the alley, appearing in his wolf form as he entered back into the daylight as well.
    "Kiba!" he muttered as Kiba took off, attacking head-on the serpent that stood before them. He quickly followed him, though stopped at where the human was. He quickly bit into one of the coils that wrapped around his body.

Cheza took only a few steps forward after she'd been instructed to say where she was. She had faith that her wolves would handle whatever the problem was; they had that wolf spirit and wolf pride that seemed to get them through anything.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:00 pm

"Oh, please..." The serpent said, its coils tightening. The man was whispering something. All of a sudden, a mark on his face began to glow. "...CRAP!" Ice began to grow on the snake.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Both Kiba and Hige jumped back when ice began to cover the serpent. They landed on opposite sides of the serpent, but both found themselves running. They both ran straight to the man, the mark on his face glowing.

"What is he?" Hige breathed as he made his way to the man. He skidded to a stop as he reached the area, arriving before Kiba as he was closer. His golden eyes studied the man intently, wondering what gave him such a power as to form ice.

This is crazy, Kiba thought, a bit angered by the fact that neither himself nor Hige were the ones to take down the serpent, but it was instead a stranger. He shrugged off this feeling quickly, though, seeing as it was the man's fight in the first place. Kiba slowed as he approached Hige, his run turning to a light jog, to a brisk walk, to slow steps until his feet finally came to a stop.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:30 am

The man looked at Kiba and Hige, as well as BlackWarGreymon, who arrived soon after Kiba and Hige.
    "I am sorry if I startled you, I am Thorus, the guardian of the Ice Peice. I assume you are three of the warriors sent to find the peices?" The man said, the glow having now faded.
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:33 pm

Prince Salamandes through his sword through the air; fighting away frozen creatures. "How did I lose those fools!" Prince Salamandes shouted, quickly blocking a large icecicle, then stabbing the creature with his double-ended sword. "I swear! Fire of Mother! Destroy another!" he shouted, suddenly a large ball of fire fell from the sky, destroying anything in its path. The fire took out a lot of ice creatures, but yet he was still outnumbered.

"Shinshar!!" Salamandes shouted, the magic his summoned suddenly grabbed every creature, destroying them. In the meantime, Salamandes fell onto the ice, which had broke with him. Salamandes was now in the ice cold water, grasping for air, soon, he would be dead.

(OOC: Sorry for not posting. So, how do you like the site now?)
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:52 pm

BlackWarGreymon sensed something.
    "Kiba, Hige, something's wrong..." He looked where Salamandes had fallen through the ice. "That firey scent... Salamandes!" BlackWarGreymon dived under the ice, and began to search for Salamandes. Don't be dead, don't be dead, PLEASE, don't be dead!
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:05 pm

Salamandes was unconcious, and was underneath Blackwargreymon. Blackwargreymon must have overlooked Salamandes. Blood began to dye the water around Salamandes, soon, if not helped; he would be dead.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:29 pm

BlackWarGreymon finally saw Salamandes and grabbed him. He swam as fast as he could to the hole he had come through. He gaspedwhen he finally broke the water's surface. He lay Salamandes down on thicker ice.
    "Salamandes? Can you hear me?"
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Blood and water began to pour from Salamandes' mouth. He let out a couple of coughs, then slightly opened his eyes. Salamandes stood to his feet, almost stumbling to the ground.

"All..My gratitude belongs to you." Salamandes said. He couldn't ever imagine someone saving a sinister being, as himself. "I couldn't ever repay you." Salamandes said.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:04 pm

"It's not a problem." BlackWarGreymon said, smiling. He heard whimpering. "Do you hear that?" BlackWarGreymon looked in the direction of the whimpering. He found a small girl, who was battered and bruised, her left hand completely covered in ice. The ice creatures that had attacked Salamandes earlier were closing in around her.
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:16 pm

"Huh?" Salamandes said, looking into the direction of the girl. "Those are the ice creatures that attacked me!" Salamandes shouted, grabbing his arm. He quickly began to ran, not fast, but barely. Salamandes began to attack the ice creatures, stabbing one by one, until there was more closing in on both of them.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:22 pm

The girl looked at Salamandes with concern.
    "You're hurt..." She said, seeing him holding his arm. She was still shaking, and her voice was weak, and quiet. BlackWarGreymon quickly began to help Salamandes by swiping at several of the ice creatures, even sending a medium-powered Terra Destroyer at them. More kept being made from the ice and snow around them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:53 pm