The Digital Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Digital Empire, we invite you to Join and have Fun!

3 posters

Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread]

Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread]

Post  Falco Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:58 pm

"Yes, but I'm not going to let you get hurt!" Salamandes said, attacking more and more ice creatures, he reached for the girl, picking her up. "Blackwargreymon! Can you hold them off until I retreat her to a safer place!? I will be back to help!" Salamandes shouted.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle for the Dimensions [RPG Thread]

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:54 pm

"No problem!" BlackWarGreymon said, keeping up a good amount of Terra Destroyers at the ice creatures. "Just get that girl out of here!" The girl looked up at Salamandes, her red eyes showing exhaustion and fear of the ice creatures.
    "Thank you." She said, her eyelids drooping. On the ice encased arm, the same symbol that had been on Thor's hand was glowing gently.
    (OOC: This is the symbol I'm talking about: The Symbol
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Deciding that it was time to step in, Kiba jumped at the nearest ice being. A low, deep growl formed in his throat as he landed swiftly back to the ground, the icy creature falling to the ground behind him.
    "This will take longer," he muttered to himself, looking intently to BlackWarGreymon's Terra Destroyer attack, which was made up of flames. Fighting fang and claw is all we have, though, Kiba thought aggressively.

"Duck!" Hige yelped, jumping over Kiba as the white wolf lowered his body just in time. Hige's fangs hit the cold exterior of the ice creatures, forcing the brown wolf to push his body off of the ice beings and land gracefully beside Kiba.
    "Looks like we have a challenge on our hands," he mused, a light smirk on his face.

Cheza remained in the alley, where she had been told to stay. She could hear the wolves barks and yelps in the distance.
    "This One doesn't like it," she said aloud, feeling a change in temperature as the icy creatures made their way about the area. Slowly she made her way out of the alley, wanting to enter sunlight somehow.
    As she left the alley's entrance behind her, Cheza began to sing a strange tune. It carried no words that were of any language; they were simply sounds that held no meaning. But she sang in this way, her voice making a beautiful tune.

Both wolves stayed ready for attack, though their ears had gone back, hearing Cheza's song. They both remembered this melody from the time they fought Darcia; the song was one they cherished, as Cheza sang it so beautifully. Seeming to be engergized by hearing the simple tune, the wolves began striking out at all the ice creatures around, fangs constantly barred.
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:39 pm

Salamandes safetly placed the girl onto the ground, extending his double-ended spear. "I will be back, hang low." Salamandes demanded. Salamandes quickly shifted his body forward, causing bones to slowly emerge from his back. The bones extended, forming wings. "I will make sure you are safe, if any harm crosses you, holler my name." Salamandes told the girl.

Salamandes looked at the star, which was on his chest. "Mother, this one is for you! And the girl!" Salamandes shouted furiously. He began to fly toward the area of the ice creatures, slowly extending his arm back, then quickly throwing forward; his spear flew the the air, gracefully. Perfect aim, the spear hit a ice creature, which was creeping up on Kiba. "I have your back, even though I haven't earned your trust yet, you have earned mine!" Salamandes stated, wasting no time to join the battle again. "I have a idea! I posses fire!" Salamandes said, before mumbling strange words, then releasing the energy that flowed from his hands. The fire flew directly toward a herd of creatures, destroying every one of them, still yet there was more.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:19 pm

BlackWarGreymon noticed that the creatures were coming from the ice and snow beneath them.
    "I have an idea. These creatures are ice and snow, but I think that the Ice piece... Maybe the ice piece is bonded to a living organism." He remembered how the girl's arm had been covered in ice, and that symbol on her arm. "Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?"
    Falco
    Falco
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Falco Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:29 pm

Salamandes destroyed another group, then looked toward Blackwargreymon. "The girl...She is the living organism, which attracts the creatures." Salamandes said, before nodding his head. "Shouldn't we go after her?" Salamandes asked.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:35 pm

Kiba gave a short bark in reply to Salamandes, trying to give him a dull "Thank you" for getting the creature that had been sneeking up behind him.
    Looking to BlackWarGreymon, Kiba understood perfectly well what the Digimon refered to.

Hige put the pieces together soon after Kiba had. He grasped what BlackWarGreymon was getting at, giving a sharp bark to answer the Digital being.
    "Kiba. I'll protect Cheza. You go with BlackWarGreymon."

"Hige... Fine." Kiba propelled himself with ease at BlackWarGreymon, reaching his location quickly, dodging a few ice creatures, recieving only a few blows, none doing much damage.

Hige, watching Kiba make his way to BlackWarGreymon, slowly backed away. Recieving a sharp blow to his hind leg, Hige turned quickly, mouth opened, revealing his large fangs. He sunk his teeth into the snow creature, digging his claws into it as well.
    He quickly ran over to Cheza, attacking the enemy creatures which had acumulated around her. A few used icicles to slash at him, giving him a cut above his right eye and an injury on his right side, around his ribs.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:36 pm

BlackWarGreymon nodded.
    "I have a theory. I think the Ice piece might be activated not only when one of Onitenma's demons are near, maybe they also activate with strong emotions." He said, flying up into the air, while trying to shake off one of the creatures, which had sunk its fangs into his arm. "ARGH! I AM SICK OF THESE THINGS!"
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:43 pm

Kiba growled in agreement, attacking the nearest snow creature. His fangs snapped down hard, his teeth coming together with a loud sound. The snow was easy enough to bite through; too easy in Kiba's opinion.

Get off 'a me! Hige growled. A few of the icy creatures had atttempted to take him down, piling onto his back. A fierce growl ripped through his chest and one or two of the creatures jumped off him. Without wasting any time, Hige was quickly on top of one, his claws scraping the icy surface and his teeth digging into its throat.

"Hi... ge..." Cheza murmured, still very confused, but confident in her wolf. A light smile danced across her face as she knew that Kiba was fighting as well. A small gasp escaped her as she heard the cracking of ice mingled in with the yelp of a wolf.
    Then she smelled a familar smell; Hige's blood.

Damn! Stupid ice! came Hige's familar growl. A shard of ice had cut open the pads of his left paw, making him limp around a bit. Before he could really say much else, a jab of pain went through a hind leg. He whipped around and snapped, breaking the long icicle that was lodged in it. The creature backed a few paces, feeling weaker with his weapon snapped cleanly in two.
    You asked for it, Hige said simply, ending the creature where he stood.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:10 pm

Suddenly, a web line stuck to a ice creature that had been about to attack Hige from behind.
    "Need a hand? Or four?" Venom said, pulling the line up and biting the creature in half, while Scar stabbed several creatures that had been about to attack Prince Salamandes all at once.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:39 pm

(Oooh, man. My bad for not posting in here for such a looooong time. >.< )

Hige was relieved when Venom savedhim from anothe attack. He was feeling weak, buthe contined fighting for Cheza's sake, and the hope that he, Kiba, and Cheza would find Paradise.
    Thanks, Hige barked.

Kiba appeared to be smiling the best a wolf could. He was enjoying himself, taking out the snow creatures with much more ease than Hige was. He liked the thrill of fighting, but there was no thrill in this. This was simply training on small-frys to him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:53 pm