The Digital Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Digital Empire, we invite you to Join and have Fun!

2 posters

Horror Wars

DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Horror Wars Empty Horror Wars

Post  DarknessAngel101 Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:31 pm

A tall, dark man walks in the forest, chasing after a young, teenage blonde, who had come out to have sex with her boyfriend. His machete gleamed in the full moonlight, and his mask hid his deformed face.
    People like you are bad... The man thinks. Mommy told me so... He was about to slash the girl in the neck when a voice rang out.
    Jason Voorhees... You are needed in a fight between good and evil... Please... Innocent people could die... Jason thought for a moment, before nodding. Then, everything went black...

Another teenager ran in a boiler room, evil laughing following her where ever she went. All of a sudden, a man appeared in front of her. His burnt, charred skin seemed to make him all the more scary. Then a booming, baritone voice rang out.
    Freddy Krueger? Do you wish to rule the universe? Freddy smiled, and then nodded, before blacking out.

(OOC: Until others post, that's all I'll do for now.)
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Horror Wars Empty Re: Horror Wars

Post  Kanon Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:28 pm

"I'd like for you to take a bit off. You see this unwanted stubble, don't you?" a man asked, indicating the beard that was begining on his face.
    "Oh, yes sir. I most certainly do. I'll shave that right off for you. It'll be the closest shave you've ever had," the barber answered, taking out a silver razor.
    Ingaging the man in conversation, the barber applied the shaving cream to his face and began shaving the man.
    "Oh, thanks so much, Mr. Todd."
    "My pleasure," the barber answered, bringing the razor close to the man's throat before slitting it. The blood poured from the man's neck, and the Demon Barber simply turned his back to the man, wiping his razor clean on a near-by towel.
    Benjamin Barker. Or should I say Sweeney Todd? You're needed in a war that is about to start. There will be loss, but if you join, salvation is guarenteed. You want to take revenge and save your daughter, don't you?
    "Yes!" Sweeney Todd exclaimed, everything suddenly darkening.

----

A black, shaggy dog shot out of an alley, running as fast as it could. Two Wizards lay knocked out in the alley, and the dog wasn't going to be in the area when they came around. Dashing into a different alley, the dog changed shape quickly, becoming his normal, human self. Siruis Black.
    "They won't take me!" he screamed, laughter escaping him and making him sound a bit mad. He was sought after, as he had been increasingly going insane ever since he'd escaped Azkaban, where his decent into insanity had began.
    Siruis Black. Would you like to join the efforts to rule the world?
    A grin spread over the man's face, then he blacked out.

----

"Hey, Renesmee!" a tall boy called, smiling at the small child. The child turned, and seeing him, beamed. She touched his face once he'd picked her up and a smlie spread across his face.
    "Well, Nessie! Seems like you've had a fun day," the boy answered. The child, Renesmee, giggled. Straightening, the boy set the child down, saying "Hold on, okay?"
    Dashing off to the wooded land just a few feet away, the boy's body shook as he threw his clothes off. The shaking encreased, then his body seemed to explode, a wolf in his place.
    What'd you howl for, Leah? he asked impatiently in his mind.
    Sorry, Jake. Just that, you know, Seth went to hunt and hasn't been back yet.
    Then go get him. You know as well as I do where he is. We can see it. Jake was annoyed. Leah, a member of his pack, called him out for no reason at all. When in wolf form, all the wolves could hear the thoughts of the others in their pack. There were two seperate packs after Jacob had left the first one, two other wolves joining him.
    Without waiting for a reply, Jake shifted back into his human self, picking up his discarded clothes and hurriedly putting them back on. At the edge of the forest, he heard a voice in his head.
    Jacob Black. You can save this world and others if you chose.
    I shouldn't be hearing anyone's voice but mine right now, he thought, angered. The thought of Bella and Nessie entered his thoughts, and without rethinking, he chose to help.
    Then everything went black.

----

"That damn mutt is out there with Nessie!" Rosalie was yelling. Alice ignored her, sitting beside her husband, Jasper.
    "He won't do anything to hurt her and you know that," Bella shot back, standing with Edward.
    "Stop being a bitch to the mongrel," Alice chimmed in. She didn't want to listen to the fight that would go on, and she was tired of the previous fights. Her short black hair stuck out at odd angles, and she reached a hand up to touch it, acting human out of habit.
    Looking out the window, Alice watched Jacob take off to the woods. Suddenly her eyes went blank, but it wasn't because of a vision, as it usually was.
    Alice Cullen. You're needed. Please don't decline this. People may die.
    "I'll do it," she whispered, vaguely hearing the voices of those she called family calling out to her. The one voice she heard the clearest was Jasper's, and she mumbled, "Jasper, I love you," before her sight went completely black.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:09 pm

A dark shadow was stalking an unfortunate woman, who began to become paranoid. The shadow was a man, wearing a white mask and a plumber suit. In his left hand was a kitchen knife, which he which he planned to use. HE was about to finally kill the woman when a voice rang out.
    Michael Myers, true power and revenge could be yours. Help me in this war, and you'll be able to get your sister. Do you accept? Michael thought for a moment, and then nodded. Then everything went dark...

A 17 year old boy was sitting in a taxi, going to his new job as a doctor. He looked at the driver with hunger in his eyes. His stomach growled. Oh, damn... Then, a voice came to him.
    Hannibal Lecter, you are needed in a war that is about to start, do you accept? Hannibal thought for a second.
    "Yes." He whispered to himself, before everything went dark.

Jason woke up in a strange room, which was dark, black paint with a dark purple ceiling. He could feel other presences in the room, he drew his machete, ready to strike at whoever dared to touch him. Hannibal looked around, then saw Jason.
    "Now, now, I think we're all here for the same reason." He could also feel others in the room.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:44 pm

The barber slowly regained sight, followed by his other senses. Almost instinctively, his hand shot to his belt, a small bag hanging off it. In the bag was two of the man's silver razors. Others are here, Sweeney Todd thought to himself, readying himself for a fight.
    His hand had been the only thing that had moved on him as of yet, and he slowly moved his head to the side, seeing others armed with weapons.

---

Sirius Black qwoke with a start.
    "NO! They aren't putting me back! NO!!" His chest heaved as he took deep breaths, trying to calm himself. He heard the voice of someone else and jumped, pointing his body in that direction.
    "And what would that be, me dear boy?" he asked with slight sarcasm.

---

"Re... Nes... Mee..." Opening his eyes slightly, Jacob looked striaght ahead. Seeing a familar shape, he reached out towards it.
    "Alice? Is that you?" He waited as long as his patience allowed before he began to get annoyed.
    "Listen up, Bloodsucker! Get up!" His voice sounded like a low growl, and he was using a large amount of restraint to keep his voice at a whisper. He was well aware that he and Alice weren't the only ones in this strange place. This strange room. There were about five, maybe six others. These weren't the best of odds. But I'm a werewolf. He knew that shapeshifter was the proper term, but it was eaier for him to say werewolf, as he'd used that term longer.

---

Alice was out. There was nothing but blackness. This wasn't right. This didn't happen to vampires. She shouldn't be sleeping. There was something wrong. You're playing along. You're only lying motionless with your eyes closed, thinking of nothing. You aren't asleep, a voice reassured her.
    When the growling tone of Jacob's voice sounded, Alice shot her eyes open. She was staring the mutt in the face and was sitting upright. He had a grip on her arms and was holding her there.
    "Relax," she grumbled, not liking the 'dog' touching her. Even though she wasn't like Rosalie, angry that the shapeshifters and vampires were now friendly with eachother. She was very happy about this. But the wolves tended to get in her way when she had visions of the future. Werewolves weren't seen in the future to her.
    "I'm fine. I wasn't knocked out anyway. You forget," a smile lit up Alice's usual cheery face, "We 'Bloodsuckers' don't sleep."
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Jason still had his machete drawn, mainly he was being cautious about the man with the white streak in his hair. Who the hell are these guys? He looked at the man, his head cocked to one side curiously.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:33 am

Sweeney Todd realized that the strange man in the white hockey mask was looking at him.He slowly rose to his feet and kept one hand safely upon the bag where his razors were kept.
    He's got a bloody machete, he thought in his English accent, looking at this man with apprehension. This was a strange sitiation, filled with strange people, in a strange room. Where's the bloody baker when you need 'er?

---

"You! You aren't taking me!" the mad man began shouting, pointing to Sweeney Todd. Sirius ran to a corner of the room and began dragging his nails along the wall. He knew that these people weren't the ones he wanted to be with. They wanted to take him away. This wasn't right. Not for him.

---

"Right," Jake whispered to Alice. He let go of her arms, then looked to the man who was shouting. He was getting annoyed by this man.
    "What's with this guy?" he growled.
    "Don't do anything. I can smell it on him, as I'm sure you could if you were, you know. He's mad. Loony in the head. A headcase."
    "He... Alice, are you... Great." Slumping against the wall, Jake brushed a hand trough his hair. Gets better and better, don't it? Sure, sure.
    "Jake, keep your temper here. Or else I'll have to restrain you."
    "Sure, sure. If you can, bloodsucker."
    "Pup, don't mess with me."
    Jake stopped, sulking with the fact that Alice was right. Why couldn't I have been stuck here with that Emmet? He had muscles on him. He'd be a help. Even that Edward would be nice. He's fast and can read people's minds. That'd be useful right now. But, I'm glad Bella isn't here. That's a relief. And Nessie... I hope she isn't worried that I'm not back. Poor girl...

---

Being next to Jake isn't doing us any good. I can't see what's going to happen with Jake here. I can't see him in the future.
    Alice sat straight up, staying on the same level as Jake. The man with the machete was making her nervous, as was the mad man. But, as far as she could tell, she was safe.
    Looking around, Alice wondered if they were trapped in here. If we got in, there's an exit somewhere. Hopefully it hasn't been blocked off.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:31 am

Jason let out his signature noise.
    "Ch-ch-ch-ha-ha-ha..." He then got a good look around the room. It looked like one of those rooms were you would plan something, or explain something... he believed adults called it a conference room. He saw a table next to him, with a packet of paper, and a pen. Just what I need! Jason picked up the pen and wrote down something. "Hello, my name is Jason Voorhees. Sorry I have to communicate like this. I don't speak." He then gave the paper to the man with the white streak, hoping he would introduce himself. Hannibal noticed what was on the paper.
    "Well, I do not mind. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Dr. Hannibal Lecter." Hannibal said, smiling.

Freddy noticed he was now in a mainly dark, rusty red room, with a pitch black ceiling. Feels kinda homey. Then, he noticed a man in a white mask, staring at him.
    "Another masked guy? My last time with a masked guy ended up with my head off of its body!" Freddy yelled. The man in the white mask, Michael, just cocked his head to one side. What is he talking about? Suddenly, a black, snake like demon slithered past them, and then opened a portal into a darker looking room. Freddy saw Jason. "HEY! HOCKEY PUCK!" Jason's eyes flared up. He knew that voice. He wrote down on another sheet of paper. "Oh, hold on tight, I think something's coming in..."

Last edited by DarknessAngel101 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kinda didn't say alot.)
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:36 am

"Todd. Sweeney Todd," the barber mumbled, having looked at the paper. When he talked, it either came out mumbled or was shouted. Every once in a while he'd say something inbetween those two though.
    He turned to look where the new voice had come from, slowly opening the bag his hand was still hovering over.

---

Sirius' eyes went wide when he heard the voice yell.
    "YOU!" he cried out in joy. "I'm supposed to be with you!" Sirius ran to the portal, but stopped short of it and moved to the left of it. His face contorted into a snarling look when his gaze went over Alice and Jacob.

---

Jake shot up, standing hunched over and alert. His body was shaking slightly. He managed to stop the ahking after a moment's pause, but it was hard, and he had to restrain the urge to leap at the mad man that was snarling at him.
    Taking a breathe, he grummbled "Who the hell is this guy?"

---

Alice, who'd stood up faster than Jacob, stood motionless; she looked made of stone. Her eyes went from a bronze color to a slightly darker shade, the uncertainty of what was about to happen making her nervous.
    Even though Jake had grumbled low enough so that it was hard to understand, Alice heard it clearly, her inhanced hearing having done so.
    "We'll see when he enters the room. Since I've never met the guy, I can't see his future. And even then..." Alice trailed off, making sure that she'd spoken low enough that Jacob was the only one to have heard it.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:39 pm

The snake-like creature looked over at Freddy happily.
    I chose well when I chose these people. Come now Sirius Black. Come to the side which called you. The snake-like creature looked at Jason and Sweeney Todd, growling. The others that you were mistakenly put with are the one's my sister has summoned. You best come with me if you don't want my sister to kill you. With that said, the snake-like creature took Sirius into the room he was supposed to be in and closed the portal, but not without Freddy saying a rather rude comment about Jason. Jason glared at where the portal and Sirius once stood, then wrote on the notebook again.
    "That burned up bogeyman wannabe that called me 'Hockey Puck' was Freddy Krueger. He's a damn pedophile and child molester/murderer! I fought him once, and I kinda killed him. But, he came back from all the fear that some children had of him still. I damn hate the guy." Jason's eyes were showing great anger.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:26 pm

Seeing Jason's hate for this "Freddy Krueger" reminded Sweeney Todd of his own hate towards another man.
    "Judge Turpin," he mumbled, remembering the events that took place in London. The Judge was the sole person that he pushed forward with his barbering business for, and he was almost insane with his goal of killing this man.

---

"Yes, yes," Sirius said as he was pulled through the portal, knowing that he was going were it was he was supposed to be. He cackled (it couldn't be called a laugh) as he entered the room. A smile lit up his face, and he felt a bit of his insanity leave him. He slowly got a hold of himself, the side that thought rationally.

---

"Alice, you okay?" Jake muttered. He knew that showing this caring feeling towards the "bloodsuckers" was uncharacteristic of him, if it had been months ago. But since fighting with them and Imprinting on Nessie, he'd almost become like amother member of the family. Almost.
    "'Cause if not, you're gonna be a lot of dead weight, stone statue."

---

"I'm fine. He's... not human or vampire though. You know what that means, don't you? And that snake-like one..."
    Alice was relieved when Jake nodded. She didn't like being vulnerable, and without her ability to see into the future, this wasn't help to her. Not that she was really vulnerable.
    "And you'll be dead weight much before I ever will be, Mutt."
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:09 pm

"I'm sorry if that gave you bad memories, Mr. Todd. I didn't mean to give you any horrible memories." Jason suddenly found himself remembering horrible memories of his past: his drowning as a child, his mother dying, dying over and over again... Jason clutched his head, one word going through his mind, over and over again: FREAKSHOW, FREAKSHOW! All of a sudden, several lavender lights floated around the group, mainly Jason and Sweeney. Then, a human-looking girl, though she was too beautiful to EVER be human walked into the room. Then, she spoke, her alto voice sounding older than she looked.
    Hello there, Jason, Sweeney Todd, Alice, Jacob, and Hannibal Lecter. I am Moon. I see you've met the Guardian Spirits. She said gesturing to the lavender spirits, who were trying to comfort Jason.

Welcome, all of you. Sirius Black, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers. I am Fissure. Sorry you accidentally got put in the wrong room, Sirius. Fissure said, embarrassment apparent in his voice.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Sweeney Todd remained quiet. A pained look was upon his face. Seeing the lavender lights, his eyes widened a bit. This wasn't anything like what he was used to. This kind of stuff was like stories he'd herad of.
    He didn't make any sign that he'd really seen Moon either.

---

"No, no. It's fine," Sirius began. A sickly smile lit up his face. "I got a small look into what they were like."

---

"Moon," Jacob muttered under his breath. Jacob tried not to growl at Alice's eariler comment, gritting his teeth together. I'm not gonna be dead weight.
    Looking at the lavander spirits, Jake wondered what was going on.

---

Alice smiled to the new being in the room. She seemed to ignore that the being already knew her name, moving gracefully over to the being, seemingly dancing over, and bowed slightly.
    "Nice to meet you, Moon," Alice said, holding out her hand; a habbit she'd gained after haveing to act human around all others she'd met who weren't of her kind.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Moon smiled and shook Alice's hand. Hannibal looked over at Jason, he could see that Jason was in emotional pain, maybe even clinical depression, as well as Sweeney Todd.
    Don't be sad. Please? One of the lavender spirits said, her voice sounding very young, like six or seven. My mortal name was Mary. I still go by it, my spirit name's hard to pronounce. Please don't be sad, Jason. You either, Mr. Todd... The small spirit went around both of them twice. Jason looked at the small spirit, his eyes still showing pain.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:48 pm

Sweeney Todd took a step back. This anger, this pain, couldn't simply just go away. He needed to take revenge on that damned Judge. He needed to see his Johanna; see that she looked like her mother, see if she was the way he'd dreamed her to be.

---

Jacob scoffed at Alice's eagerness to greet the strange "woman". He wasn't in any hurry to rush up to her. In fact, he hated this whole situation.
    "Why don't you just hurry up and tell us what we're here for," he asked angrily, glaring at Moon.
    This is stupid. And in this small room, I can't change. When are we getting out of here!

---

"Jake," Alice about hissed, turning inhumanly fast. Her vampiric instints were coming into play, and she wasn't happy about Jake's attitude. She knew that this wasn't good, and that she needed out of the room before too long.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:51 am

Mary, maybe it's best we tell them why they're here... You're all here because my brother is going to attempt to destroy all dimensions including yours, now for some of you this may have different meanings than others. Sweeney Todd, you may think everyone deserves to die, but think about the things you want to do, and how it affects the one you love... Moon said, sadness taking over her voice.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:07 pm

"NO! It's my job to kill him!" Sweeney Todd yelled in rage. Obviously having said this, he was willing to fight with these strange people if it meant he would be able to kill Judge Turpin.

---

Alice stopped hissing and stood up straight.
    "Uhm... When are we getting out of this room?" Sometime soon?

---

"Looks like we're gonna be heroes!" Jake said in false enthusiaism. He slumped against the wall, looking at Alice.
    "We'd better be getting out of here. I need to stretch out my legs soon."
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:39 pm

In a moment. But first, every team has a leader. And you need to choose one. Any nominations? Moon said, taken by surprise when Hannibal spoke.
    "I nominate Jason. He seems to be a strong, smart individual, he's just silent." He said, looking to the others for agreement.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:51 pm

"Yes," Sweeney Todd agreed. He looked to Jason with a blank stare on his face, then gave what looked like a pained smile. It was his way of smiling. He didn't do it often, so it was special that he was trying to smile at Jason.

---

"Yeah, sure! Whatever, as long as it's not me. Running a pack of wolves is enough for me," Jake answered, closing his eyes. His black hair hung slightly in his eyes, and he made no effort to move it out of the way.

---

"He's great for the position," Alice chripped happily. A wide grin covered her face and she dnaced over to Jason.
    "Congrats, Leader," she said, holding out a hand to shake.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Jason shook Alice's hand, smiling behind his mask. He knew he was smiling at Todd, trying to be friendly towards them. Moon smiled.
    I'll show you guys to your rooms. You'll be staying for a while. Moon touched a wall softly, and then a door was instantly made. Come on.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:07 pm

Sweeney Todd nodded, both to Jason and to Moon. He went to the door that was made and waited for the others to follow after him.

---

"Listen, I'm glad you wanna show us our rooms, but, uh, Alice and I sorta need to get out of here. Soon." Jacob was impatient, and he didn't care that he was being rude. It was just the way he was.

---

Reluctantly, Alice nodded, agreeing with Jacob. She didn't like how he was so rude, but she did need to get out soon.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Becoming a little stir crazy are we, Alice, Jacob? Well, I wouldn't say I blame you. I'm sure you'll be happier once you see your rooms though. They're much more spacious than this room. Moon said, laughing slightly. Jason quickly followed Moon and Sweeney Todd, Hannibal following soon after.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:59 am

Sweeney followed Moon wordlessly.

---

"Sure, sure," Jake muttered, trying to hide his anger. She doesn't get it! I'll burst into a big ball of fur in this place soon, with my temper. And Alice... Jake pushed himself off the wall and walked reluctantly to follow after Moon and the others.

---

"As long as we get outside sometime soon after. Trust me," Alice said, faster than human ears could catch. She was used to talking like this to Edward, or any of the Cullens, so she was a bit surprised when a familar voice didn't answer.
    Instead, she heard Jacob yelling at her, obviously not hearing what she'd said.
    "Hurry up! If we get through this quicker, maybe we'll get outside quicker!"
    I hope so, Alice thought, feeling her hunger rise. And hopefully there's some wild animals near by.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:06 am

Mr. Todd. This is your room. Moon said pointing to a room that was just across the hall. You'll need to decorate it yourself. Sorry, I'm not a designer. Moon said, smiling. She lead the others to a few more rooms. Alice, this is your room. Jacob, your room is to the left of hers. Jason, yours is the one to the right. Hannibal, yours is across from Jason's. Now, Alice, Jacob, I realize you have needs... erm...different from the others. Come with me, you two.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 am

"Thank you," Sweeney answered, entering his room after it was pointed out. He didn't care that it wasn't decorated, he prefered to decorate his rooms himself.

---

"Finally!" Jacob shouted, following after Moon. His body began to shake again, and he hoped that it wasn't too far until they were outside.

---

"Thank you," Alice breathed, gracefully falling in step with Jacob, making him look clumsy next to her.
    "Really, thank you."

---

Sirius took a deep breath.
    "When are we going to do something?" he asked, the uncaring tone in his voice seeming to drip from his words. Yeah, he didn't care. He was content in this room, with these other people who were like him, but he didn't like the thought that the others could be doing something. Plotting something against them. That put him on guard.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:18 am

Moon led Alice and Jacob to a door that led to a forest area.
    There are plenty of animals here if you're hungry, Alice. It's no problem, either of you. With that Moon left, letting the others decorate their rooms and enjoy the time they had to themselves.

Jason looked around his room, bare as it was, it kinda reminded him of his cabin back at Camp Crystal Lake. He noticed a small chest next to a bed, for him it looked more like a cot, but all the same. He opened the chest, and there was something inside, a picture of his mother. He smiled behind his mask. Good memories came to him.

Hannibal walked into his room, the first thing he noticed was a similar chest, only when he opened it, he found a sketchpad and some pencils, normal and colored. He immediately started drawing, mainly drawing a pale woman with a purple spirit next to her.

Actually, I know what she's doing. She's making sure the people she summoned are happy. Demons are connected that way. Fissure said, smiling evilly. Meanwhile, we can plan an attack on a dimension.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content