The Digital Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Digital Empire, we invite you to Join and have Fun!

2 posters

Horror Wars

DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Horror Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: Horror Wars

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Freddy leaped at Jason, who instantly knew he had to wake up. NOW. Jason broke the chains holding himself, grabbed Freddy with one arm, and put his arm to one of the pipes in the boiler room, which was extremely hot. Jason found himself awake, Freddy nowhere to be seen. Oh, crap...
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Jake backed away as Jason woke up. He whimpered slightly, hoping that he was okay. He began growling quickly, realizing that Freddy wasn't there.
    Where'd that freak get to? he found himself growling in his thoughts.
    His ears flattened to his head and bared his teeth, looking all around.

---

Siruis, who'd changed back into his human self grinned. He'd been well forgotten in Freddy's chaos with Jason, Jacob having completly pushed their fight out of his mind while going to the aid of Jason. He held his wand tightly gripped in his left hand.
    "You," he breathed, holding up his wand and aiming at Jacob.
    "You can't beat magic! You don't have a wand!" Even though you can change into an animal as well.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Jason knew what would happen next. He acted on instinct, throwing his machete with perfect aim at Sirius' hand, knocking his wand out of his hand, as well as cutting the hand pretty badly.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:14 pm

"Bloody bastard!" Siruis yelled, gripping his left hand tightly with his right. Blood soon coated both his hands and the man wasn't stupid enough to warrent his death as of yet.
    Scrambling over to where his wand had fallen, Sirius dashed for the portal from which the group had come from.

---

Jake growled as he watched Sirius turn tail and run. He fought down the urge to chase him, only because he knew he was needed more here with the others.
    [i]Damn man got lucky,[i] he thought, grunting.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:00 am

Michael knew he was now outmatched, this girl who kept on attacking him was no ordinary person, and Todd wasn't going to die anytime soon. He ran to the portal, silently vowing he would kill Todd. Jason silently sighed in relief, they were retreating. He went over to Sweeney, seeing he was badly injured. Moon appeared then, holding a roll of bandages and some disinfectant. Jason looked at Sweeney, holding a cloth now kinda damp with the disinfectant. He made a warning with his eyes: This may sting a little...
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Sweeney Todd nodded to Jason. This medicine was something that looked more advanced than what he knew of.

---

Alice didn't let her guard down; she wasn't sure that they were truely retreating.
    She finally let her guard down when she watched the portal disappear.
    Looking around, she saw the damaged hallway. Her door lay broken on the ground a few feet away from her, and the walls had a few holes from impacts of bodies against them.
    "Sorry," she said meekly, moving slowly over to Sweeney.
    "Don't worry, we'll get you patched up."

---

Jacob ran into Alice's room. Within the next few seconds, he was back into the form of a human. Looking around Alice's room, he quickly grabbed the top blanket off of her bed, wrapping it around himself.
    "Had to cover up," he grumbled, exiting Alice's room.
    A wound in his side alreadly looked like it was inflicted months ago; he healed exceptionally fast.
    The wound had been done by Siruis when he'd attacked, and Jake hadn't noticed.
    "Cowards. Just runnin' away like that," he continued to grumble.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:13 am

Jason put the cloth to Sweeney's arm, bracing himself, in case Sweeney should start to yell. Moon looked at Sweeney, her eyes telling him she was sorry that she couldn't help.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:25 pm

"Uh!" Sweeney grunted as the damp cloth touched his skin. His muscles tensed up. He grimaced and cletched his teeth together, trying not to make a sound.

---

"Mr. Todd," Alice whispered in a gentle tone, "It'll be over soon." Her eyes looked sadly over Sweeney, looking at his blood-stained clothing and the cloth that was quickly reddening.
    This is bad. Even though I just "ate", I think I may have to leave. This is much more blood than I'd expected. Alice took her gaze off of Todd and looked over to Jacob.
    "That's my blanket, mutt!" she growled seeing that he'd grabbed her blanket.

---

"Can it, bloodsucker! I just need it 'til I get some pants or something," Jake spat back. He squinted his eyes in anger as he spoke, carefully keeping control over his body. Not that he'd be changing right away. He was worn out.
    Stupid bloodsucker, he grumbled in his mind, finding the door to his room quickly. He entered the room, pulling the door shut behind himself.
    Glancing to the chest at the foot of the bed, he was at it in a flash, having it open and digging through it quickly.
    Yes! He pulled a pair of black shorts out of the chest, slipping them on quickly. He looked into the chest again, seeing a note he'd written to Bella about a year ago.

Bella,

I don't know why you're making Charlie carry notes to Billy like we're in the second grade - if I wanted to you I would answer the

You made the choice here, okay? You can't have it both ways when

What part of 'normal existances' is too compilcated for you to

Look, I know I'm being a jerk, but there's just no way around

We can't be friends when you're spending all of your time with a bunch of

It just makes it worse when I think about you too much, so don't write anymore

Yeah, I miss you too. A lot.
    Doesn't change anything. Sorry.

Jacob*

That was so long ago...
    Jacob shoved the note into his pockets of the black shorts and walked out of his room.
    "Found some shorts. You can have that blanket back, Alice."

*Note gotten from Ch. 1, pg. 1 of Eclipse
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Jason knew Todd was trying his best not to shout out. Jason could understand this, not wanting to seem weak.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:47 pm

Sweeney Todd could feel sweat forming on his forehead, running down his face. His teeth attempted to clench together further, but they found that they couldn't.
    "It... hurts," he grumbled.

---

"Now I have to wash it," Alice grumbled under her breath, looking away from Jacob. Stupid mutt, she thought, but brought her attention back to Sweeney Todd.
    "Just a few seconds more," she cooned, trying to comfort the man.

---

Jake looked to Mr. Todd, seeing the sweat roll down his face. Damn, that must be one hell of a wound!
    "You gonna make it, Todd? 'Cause if not, I don't want to be the one to take you're body outta here."
    Jake watched Todd lift his gaze up, the seemingly black of Todd's eyes meeting the chocolate color of Jacob's. Through the pain Todd's eye held, Jake knew that this man wasn't done in yet. Not by a long shot.
    "Don't lose that spirit, or we'll lose you," was all Jake said before walking away, confining himself to his room.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 am

Jason's eyes were comforting, telling the same thing Alice was. Finally, he took it off and wrapped the bandages around Todd's arm. Moon looked at Todd.
    Sorry, there was no other way to make sure it wouldn't get infected...
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Sweeney Todd sighed in relief when the cloth was taken away. He looked to Jason, then Alice, then Moon.
    "Thank you," he said in his quiet voice.

---

Alice smiled. "See, you'll be healed in no-time."
    She moved over to where her door lay broken in two on the ground.
    "Yeah... Sorry Moon. If you show me where to get another door, I'll be glad to do it," she said, picking up one half of the door effortlessly. "And I'll discard this one while I'm at it."

---

Jacob sat on his bed, lazily flopping down. He let his torso fall back and hit the springs without a care. His hand shot to his pocket, removing the note.
    This was back then, he mused to himself. And Bella is my good friend. But I have to think of Nessie.
    Jake let his hand fall against the matress. Unwilling to move his body, Jake contented himself with looking up to the ceiling and observing anything he found fasinating on it.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:29 am

Jason nodded, obviously saying: You're welcome. Moon looked over at Alice and smiled.
    I can just make a new door. With that said, she snapped her fingers. A new door just appeared on the hinges where the old door used to be.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:39 pm

Sweeney Todd smiled at Jason. Is this what it is to have a friend? I can't remember; it's been too long.
    Without saying anything, Todd went into his room and was sleeping soon, the wound causing him to be worn out and welcomed sleep.

---

Alice looked behind herself, seeing the new door where an empty door frame had just been.
    "Well, that's a trick I've never seen," Alice mused. She turned to fully face the new door, then remembered she was still holding half of her old door.
    "Right. I'll just dump this outside." Quickly, she grabbed the other half of the broken door and was outside disposing of the door and back empty handed in the span of only a few seconds. Had anyone had to blink, they would only see that the broken door was gone; Alice would have remained in the room for all they knew.
    "I'm sure all of you need sleep. It's a good time to rest."

---

"Yeah, I'm sure we do," Jake answered Alice, hearing her through the wall. He knew that Alice would hear him; her ears were better than his when he was human.
    He moved so that he was laying across his bed, his feet just hanging off the end.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:21 am

Jason walked into his own room, almost instantly laying down on his bed, falling asleep... only to have the most horrible of nightmares... and it wasn't about Freddy...
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Sweeney's dream consisted of old memories. Ones from fifteen years ago; a happy man with his new-born child and wife.

---

"Moon?" Alice asked quietly. "You should go get some sleep as well. You look worn out."
    Alice gave Moon a small smile, a part of her wanting someone to keep her company through out the night. But she knew that all of them needed their sleep; they weren't like her.

---

Jake laid on the bed, just staring at the ceiling. He could feel his eyelids becoming heavy. Sleep was calling to him, whispering sweetly.
    "Damn..." he muttered, before falling asleep.
    In his dream, there were the faces of his former wolf tribe, along with the faces of Seth and Leah. The faces of Renesme, Bella, Edward, Emmet, Rosalie, and Jasper flashed through as well. It was his whole family, made up of both "werewolves" and vampires.
    A smile crept over his face as all the faces flashed through his mind, a feeling of connection in someway flowing through him at every face.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:37 am

Jason's nightmares were of him drowning, his mother dying, kids teasing him... SOMEONE WAKE ME UP! PLEASE
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Soon the old memories came to an end and it was just black in Todd's mind. He woke up soon after it was black; it seemed only seconds. He got himself up, slowly because of his arm, and went out of his room, into the hallway.

---

Alice had gone into her room eariler, but her ears picked up when Todd awoke. She was out of her room and waiting in the hallway as he opened his door.
    "Todd, why are you up?" seh asked sweetly.
    "Nothing," Todd answered, looking away from Alice.
    She stared at him without expression, knowing that something was going on with him. She watched him go over to Jason's room and knock lightly on the door.
    Those two get along the best out of everyone else here, she thought, sighing slightly. She leaned against the wall, using only a fraction of her body weight. She was accustomed to doing so that it had become second nature to her; it came as naturally as the thrist of blood, of course not as naturally as that need was. She still had moments when she forgot about it, like the incident with the door that had happened.
    "Ihavetobemorecareful," she said under her breath, both too fast and too low for anyone to hear.

---

"Nessie," Jacob mumbled in his sleep, the young face of Renesmee flashing through his mind. Bella's daughter. The one I 'imprinted' on.
    Renesmee's face faded into Bella's face. Bella. Daughter of my father's friend...
    This continued on for every face he saw. The faces of Sam's pack and his pack flashed through his mind. Sam, Leah, Seth, Embry, Quil, Paul, Jared, Collin, Brady.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Jason's Nightmare
    "Try this on, FREAK!" A girl said, placing a pillow case over Jason's, in this nightmare, age 11, head, laughing. The kids kept chanting.
    "FREAKSHOW FREAKSHOW!"
    In the Base
    Jason was tossing and turning, his nightmare was extremely tough on him...
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Todd knoked harder on the door, feeling that something wasn't right. Normally, he wouldn't care unless it was himself, or if the person would have been his wife or daughter. But since that wasn't the case, this was a first for Todd in over fifteen years.
    "Jason?" he called.

---

Alice watched Todd hit his fist against Jason's door. If Jason doesn't open up soon, I'm breaking down the door. Sorry Moon.
    Hearing the sounds of another being waking, she focused her hearing to find out who it was. Jacob.

---

Jacob rolled over in his sleep, dragging the blanket that was wrapped around his legs down with him as his body hit the ground.
    "UH!" Jake grunted, waking up suddenly at the impact. "Damn it!" he growled, lifting his body off the floor.
    As he stood up, he could hear pounding from the hallway. He walked sleepily to his door, stumbling out into the hall and seeing Todd hitting Jason's door.
    He looked over and saw Alice. He quickly went over to her, asking "What's with him?" grogily.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Jason's Nightmare
    Jason, now age 30, looked around, thoroughly frightened of what could happen next. This Tommy boy was tougher than he thought... He then felt something cut through his skull, his world began going black...
    In the Base
    Jason was not going to wake up unless somebody woke him up, which really needed to happen... NOW...
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Todd began hitting the door with more force, making a loud banging sound echo through the hallway.

---

"He's trying to get into Jason's room," Alice answered in a whisper. She heard Jacob shout "Goddamn it! Stop banging so damn loud! Some people do sleep, ya know?!"
    Without speaking another word, Alice made her way gracefully to Jason's bedroom door and tore it from its hindges.
    Both Todd and Alice looked into the room, seeing Jason toss and turn in his sleep. Alice watched as Todd went over to Jason, yelling at him to wake up and shaking him about.
    "Jake, get in here!"

---

Jacob grumbled at Alice's high-pitched voice yelling for him go get into the room. I'm workin' on it!
    He was at the doorway a good ten or twenty seconds later, staring into the room. His mind was still in the process of waking up, and so it took him a moment to realize what was happening.
    "God dammit," he muttered under his breath, "we just don't get a break."
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Jason's Nightmare
    Jason found himself in a black void. There were voices... one was yelling... Todd...
    In the Base
    Jason shot up, shaking like mad, he looked at Todd, his eyes clearly said: I'm sorry for making you all worry...
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Todd gave Jason a small nod, conveying that it was okay by him.

---

"Good," Alice breathed, relieved. If it hadn't been for Sweeney, here, we wouldn't've known that he was having a nightmare.
    Alice turned away, walking slowly out the door.
    "Jacob," she scolded under her breath, "don't be so rude."

---

"'Jacob, don't be so rude.' Whatever," Jacob mocked in a falsetto voice. A small grin appeared on his face before it was wiped away when he came to the same realization Alice had. Damn her, he thought sourly, following her out.
    "Don't worry about it, hockeyboy," Jake called as he exited the room.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Jason looked around, still a little shocked from his nightmare. That was more intense than usual...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content