The Digital Empire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Digital Empire, we invite you to Join and have Fun!

2 posters

Horror Wars

Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Horror Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Horror Wars

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Sweeney Todd sat on the bed in his room, looking around. He didn't really want to decorate much. Maybe just give the room a darker feel. That'd be about it.

---

"Finally!" Jacob grumbled, running into the woods ripping off his shirt. Having just thrown his shorts down next ot his shirt in the wooded area, Jacob's body shook once, then burst into that of a brown wolf.
    That was a close one. Damn it, I can't be doing this around here too often. Gotta keep my temper in check...

---

"Thank you, Moon. And don't mind Jake; he's... rude." With that, Alice darted off, taking down the first good-sized animal she came across. After feeding on this animal, she quickly found another with her vampiric speed and strength.
    This is much better. I can almost feel the bronze color returning to my eyes.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:59 am

(OOC: The others (or just Sweeney right now) should find a chest in the room, and open it to find one of their closest possessions. Be it a picture, or some other item.)
    Jason looked around the chest and found a note attached. It was written in very neat print:
    Thought you might want this. Hope you like it.
    -Moon
    Jason smiled beneath his mask. Moon always seemed to think of others before herself. That may get her in deep one day, but, for now, she was alright, and Jason was going to do everything in his power to defeat this power, now that he had this inspiration with him, and now that he knew Moon actually cared.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Noticing a small chest, Todd went over to it. He opened it after wondering a good amount about what would be in it. Pirelli's body? Like it had been in the barber shop? Or could it be something worse?
    When the chest was opened, Sweeney's eyes widened. At the floor of the chest lay a picture of little Johanna and her mother, Lucy. Slowly, he reached down into the chest and took out the picture.
    Sitting back down on the bed, Sweeney just sat there, staring at it.

---

Jake ran, enjoying this body.
    It's about time I was able to be in this form without having to watch my thoughts. There's no way Seth and Leah can hear me when I'm in a whole different diemension!
    Letting a howl rip through his chest, the brown wolf lifted his head to the sky.

---

Mutt. Alice heard Jake's howl from her feeding area, finishing up the last of the third animal. She quickly went back to where Moon had last been with them; where she'd shown them this area.
    Thanks again, Moon, Alice thought, entering the door they had exited from a while ago.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Jason heard a wolf howl, that made it feel all the more like back home in this room, he silently thanked Moon for the picture. He noticed there was an actual notebook and pencils next to his bed, almost instantly he picked it up, realizing something. It's a journal... He opened it up, and wrote down a few things about each person he'd met.
    Todd seems a lot like me, in pain, not bad. He was wronged, just like me. I wish I knew what it was, but I understand if he won't talk about it. That girl, the one with black hair, I believe her name is Alice, she was nice to me. No girls were ever nice to me before. That Jacob kid's okay, he's mean to Alice, though. There's something about those two, I can't figure out. Hannibal's in pain, too. I can tell. These guys, I can get along with these guys. They're good, not like those teenagers, who keep on trying to kill me. Keep on defiling my home. No. This is no time for ranting on about that. Jason stopped for a moment, calming himself down before continuing.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:42 pm

"It's them," Sweeney Todd heard himself say. Hearing his own voice, he jumped a bit. He didn't mean to say that aloud.

---

Alice found her room shortly, entering it only seconds after. She moved inhumanly around the room, checking it out. She found a small chest in no time. Opening it, she found her choker.
    She reached into the chest and took it out, seeing a picture of herself, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmet, Edward, Bella, Renesmee, Carlise, and Esme. Jacob could be seen snarling in the background, reluctant to leave Renesmee, but not wanting to be in the picture.
    "Our last family portrait," Alice muttered, picking it up in her other hand. Setting the picture on the bed, she quickly put her choker on, not remembering having lost it and glad that it was back to her. It carried the Cullen's crest on it, and it was important to her.

---

Jacob cut the howl off slowly, enjoying his freedom. He took off, sprinting full-speed through trees and over bushes, exploring the area.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Hard to believe I would ever lead a group, especially one of such pain filled pasts... Well, I guess I'd better finish this up with this, my own past was pain filled. I can understand these guys. After writing the last period, Jason closed the journal, and slid it under his bed. He smiled slightly behind his mask, before laying down on his bed, relaxed.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 pm

"I wonder when Jacob's getting back," Alice grumbled to herself. She felt like his caretaker. It wasn't right; she shouldn't have to be watching over him.
    Suddenly, Alice's eyes gained a far-off look, as her ability to see into the future kicked in.
    "We should make a move!" the madman who'd been in their room was shouting.
    "I was with them for those long moments! They can't possibly take us down!"

Alice's vision stopped there, as she'd only spent that small amount of time with this man. Oh, no. That man is going to try and get those guys to launch an attack on us!
    Alice threw open the door to her room, only faintly hearing the crash as the door flew off its hinges and slammed into the wall across the hall.
    "Moon! MOON!!"

---

This is nice. The air, it's so nice to breathe in. This area's calm. It's a nice change.
    Jake had dropped his sprinting to a light jog, and was nearing where he'd left his clothes. Picking up the scent of his clothes, he came to a stop, concentrating on going back to his human form. In seconds, Jacob was human again, hurriedly putting on his clothes. He didn't like being out in the open without his clothes on in this new area. He couldn't be sure that there wasn't someone lurking around, even though he didn't think there was.
    "Stupid new area," he muttered, finding the door he'd left the building from and entering it. As he came in, he heard Alice yelling, and broke into a fast jog.
    "Bloodsucker," he growled, picking up her scent quickly; the scent that made him want to vomit.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:29 pm

Jason heard Alice shouting, he shot up and ran out into the hall, wondering what was wrong. Moon quickly appeared next to him, wondering the same thing. She silently chuckled when she saw Jason jump.
    "Alice, what is the matter?" Moon said, her voice gentle and caring.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:42 pm

"ATTACK!" Alice began yelling.
    "Attack us! The mad-man and the ones who took him away! THEY PLAN TO ATTACK!" Alice found it hard to keep from screaming and had to refrain from talking fast. It was hard for her. She was worried about the others. Unless that other group knew the way to kill her kind, she was the safest one here, in her opinion.
    Her eyes were wide as she conveyed her alarm to Jason and Moon; she also knew that Jacob was well in hearing range of her, and even in her panic, her mind still had plenty of room to register this fact.

---

"Alice! Relax! You don't know how far into the future that was!" Jake barked, entering the hallway where Jason, Moon, and Alice were gathered.
    "You don't have to get so bent out of shape. Stupid bloodsucker," he grumbled, but he knew she was right to be afraid. Since she'd had little contact with this man, ti meant that he'd be proposing the attack anytime soon.

---

"We should make a move!" Siruis was yelling, deciding they should get some action started between the two groups.
    "I was with them for those long moments! They can't possibly take us down!" Siruis took a few steps forward, going to circle the room.
    "They can't be expecting an attack so soon! It could work! IT COULD WORK!"
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Jason stiffened, not liking this. Moon sent a telepathic message to Hannibal and Sweeney that the other group was going to attack.
    "Get ready for battle."
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Sweeney Todd quickly exited his room, seeing Alice, Jason, Jacob, and Moon all out in the hallway. He quickly noticed that Alice's door had been thrown off its hinges and knew that this wasn't any sort of joke.

---

"We have to hurry!" Alice was yelling still. She was afraid for all of those who she was with. Even though they'd been together for a short time, especially for how time moved for her, she'd grown to trust them all.

---

"What you you think we should do?" Jake asked, looking at Jason. He's our leader, right? He better come up with a good plan of I'm doing it my way.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Jason heard something. He instantly whipped around, knowing that was the sound of a portal opening. He gave a signal to the others telling them to stay silent. He drew his machete. An evil laugh sounded. Jason's eyes widened in anger. Krueger...
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Sweeney Todd fell back, standing in his doorway. He didn't quite understand what was going on, but he would do whatever was needed of him. As long as it got him closer to Judge Turpin, he was eager to do it.

---

"Get ready," Alice hissed, crouching. She was readying herself to attack. She could see out of the corner of her eye Jake. He obviously didn't know what to do.

---

Jacob knew he wasn't much help unless he was in his wolf-form, but he didn't feel safe changing in this small area.
    We'd better find a way outside for this fight or there's going to be major property damage, Jacob thought angrily.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Freddy appeared right next to Jason, smiling.
    "Hey, Hockey Puck. Miss me?" He said, slashing Jason in the back. Jason instantly slashed into Freddy's side, hate going into his strength. Suddenly, you could hear heavy breathing behind Sweeney.
    (OOC: I just really want a Sweeney Todd VS Michael Myers battle now.)
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:28 pm

(OCC: No problem! XD )

Sweeney quickly turned at the sound of breathing behind him, pulling out a silver razor as he did so. He took a few steps back and held his razor out, ready to slash at this man when he would attempt to attack.

---

Alice stood there, not knowing if she should help Sweeney or Jason, or whether she should wait to see if the lizard-creature would appear.

---

Siruis flug himself threw the portal, landing in the hallway that was now surely over crowded.
    Looking around, he spotted the dark skinned boy. Without wasting a thought, he leapt for him, managing to grab onto his legs and cause him to fall.

---

"Damn!" Jacob cried out as his body connected with the ground. He kicked out with his legs to try and knock the mad-man off of him.
    "Stupid! Get off'a me!"
    Jake found the man's grip loosed and he quickly was back on his feet. Before the man had gotten up, Jake was atop of him, pinning him to the floor.
    "You shouldn't 'a done that!"
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Michael stabbed Sweeney in the arm that wasn't holding a razor, driving the blade in deep. Jason saw this, then looked to Alice for a moment, the look in his eyes telling her to help Todd, that he could handle Krueger. Freddy then stabbed Jason through the chest, Jason also doing the same thing.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Sweeney stumbled as the blade cut into him. Anger rose in him; he quickly flung out with his razor cutting into Micheal in various areas.

---

"Mr. Todd!" Alice screamed as the knife went into his arm. Without hesitation after having seen Jason's eyes and the assurance to help Sweeney Todd, Alice was ramming into Micheal at full speed, throwing him into the near-by hallway wall. Vampiric movements in full swing, she grabbed the blade and pulled it out of Sweeney's arm, throwing it down the hallway opposite of Micheal.
    "Are you alright, Mr. Todd?" Alice asked, never taking her gaze off of Micheal.

---

"Bloody 'ell! Get off'a me!" Siruis cried, struggling against Jacob's hold.
    He slowly reached into a pocket, where his wand was kept. He didn't go anywhere without his wand; he'd be a foolish wizard indeed to do so.

---

"STOP STRUGGLING!" Jacob yelled, losing his hold on Sirius. He jumped to his feet when he knew he wasn't going to get a hold on him again.
    "Damn old man!" he shouted, frustrated. His body began shaking and he didn't seem to notice he was about to change in a small hallway that was crowded with other beings all around.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:31 pm

Jason dug his machete deeper into Freddy, his mind blinded by hate. I won't let you win... Michael saw a rope nearby. Perfect! He grabbed the rope, getting up, and then wrapped it around both Alice and Todd, around their throats, aiming to choke them. Jason's eyes widened, both in pain and shock.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:52 pm

Sweeney, thinking quickly, cut the rope with the razor still held in his good hand. With his other arm hanging uselessly at his side, this was the best he could to before slumping against the wall.

---

Alice sneered. Had Todd not been with me, that man would have been in for a surprise. I'm a vampire. Not a human. He can't kill me like that!
    Smiling, Alice watched the human, standing between him and Todd.
    "You aren't getting to him without going through me. And I just don't think you'll survive that."

---

Grabbing a hold of his wand, Siruis pulled it out quickly, holding it at arms length, pointed at Jacob. Before waiting for the dark-skinned boy to make any sort of move, he shifted into the shape of a dog gradually. Once he was fully transformed, he lunged at Jacob.
    Big mistake.

---

Seeing the man turning into a dog, Jacob's anger rose even more. His body shook more and more.
    Seeing the dog lunge was the last straw. Suddenly Jake's body changed, leaving a huge wolf in it's place.
    Shredded clothes lay all around the brown wolf as it growled at the dog that looked tiny and scrappy in comparison.
    The black dog hit the side of the wolf, falling back to the ground like a rock.
    The wolf was standing over the dog in a matter of seconds, showing dominance in the way of animals. A wolfish grin (as much of a grin as a wolf could make) crept onto Jacob's face as he watched the dog shrink its body to the floor and tuck its tail between its legs while flattening its ears to its head.
    Giving out a sharp bark, the dog ran towards where the wand was.
    Stuck in the small hallway as a huge wolf was a major disadvantage at his point. Jacob couldn't stop him; the building may collapse if he were to break down walls trying, and he wouldn't have the death of all those in the hallway on his shoulders.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Jason stabbed Freddy again, but this time, Freddy had a back-up. Freddy sliced off Jason's fingers, causing the machete to fall from Jason's hand. NOT AGAIN! Jason thought angrily before Freddy stabbed him with his own machete. This time the pain knocked Jason out, causing him to fall to the floor, motionless.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Alice let a growl out before lunging at Michael, throwing him to the ground and pinning him.
    "If you don't want to die, I'd suggest you give up and get gone. Now."

---

Jacob knew that he wasn't able to get Siruis, but Freddy was in his range. Without thinking it over, Jacob reached out and bit down onto Freddy's hands. The blood flowing into his mouth made Jake want to puke, even if it was just because of the fact that it was Freddy's blood. The wolf part of him was slowly coming to surface, and the desire to rip his hands off was becoming overpowering.
    Jake settled for letting out a low growl in warning, and if Freddy tried anything, his hands were coming off.
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Freddy grinned, he liked pain. Besides, he could just regrow the hands, he'd gone through worse. Freddy then noticed that Jason was vulnerable to him.
    "Time for Hockey Puck to witness a real nightmare..." With that said, Freddy disappeared into Jason's nightmares.
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Jacob's jaws snapped shut as Freddy disappeared. He looked around, confused. This wasn't making any sense. That freakshow just disappeared! Where'd he go!?
    A growl escaped from Jacob as he looked to Jason. His body moved in ways he's seen before on someone else; someone he cared deeply for. It's like when Bella would have nightmares, Jacob thought.
    He slowly made his way over to Jason, and when he was close enough, he began nudging him with his nose.

---

"Are you going to make me kill you here?" Alice growled, lowering her mouth to Michael's ear.
    Her hands gripped him as tightly as she thought was needed without using excessive force.
    "If you don't get going in the next few seconds, I'll break you like a twig."
    DarknessAngel101
    DarknessAngel101

Post  DarknessAngel101 Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Michael stayed silent, before using his massive strength to push Alice off of him, and focus on Todd. Jason was tossing and turning like crazy.

"Just like old times, eh Hockey Puck?" Freddy said, having chained Jason to the ceiling. Jason's eyes could tell anyone that he was scared. SOMEONE WAKE ME UP, PLEASE!
    Kanon
    Kanon
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:40 pm

Sweeney Todd stared wide-eyed as Michael began coming at him again.
    Grunting, he stood up again, his sight obscured for a few seconds as he became light-headed.
    His un wounded hand gripped the silver razor tightly, dried blood caked on both the razor and his hand. The wound in his shoulder was still bleeding, and blood trickled down his arm.

---

Alice hadn't expected Michael to throw her off; she'd fallen to the ground after he'd pushed her off.
    Roaring, Alice was back on her feet and clawing at Michael in the span of time it took Sweeney to stand up and ready himself to fight.
    Her vampiric instints were in full swing now, and Michael wasn't going to be pushing her around. Her body was strong.
    "I told you! You have to go through me to get to him!"

---

Jacob's nudges became thrusts as Jason tossed about in his sleep.
    GET UP GET UP GET UP! he screamed in his head. The memories that were filtering trhough his head were gnawing at him, but he pushed them aside, fighting to waken Jason.
    In the back of his mind, he was registering the sounds of ALice growling and roaring.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content